Total Solution Jan 3rd re-starters thread

im hoping to start on tuesday eeek! you're all doing brilliantly x

What a great thread. I feel really excited to be back on track. Having last 8 stone last year or so, I've since put about 2 back on. It's day 4 for me now and I'm looking forward to getting all the way to my ultimate goal of being a healthy weight this year. I know if I stick to the packs that I can do this in the next few months. That feels really exciting (and also a little scary!)

I'm scared at how quickly I pinged back to emotional eating at the end of last year and dealing (or not) with issues by eating. It feels good to be back in control now, and on this plan. I'm also looking out for some other books (as well as Beck) to help me learn some better ways of dealing with things.

The last couple of months my asthma has been a lot worse too, since eating more 'normally'... well, more truthfully since bingeing on all the tasty foods I could find. So I want to find a way back to food at the end of this that will let me be fully healthy too. Anyway, that's for the end, back to now, it's day 4 today, and I'm looking forward to another day of packs, knowing that this will help me reach my goal.

Happy New Year :)

What a great thread! (I don't think my browser wants me to write this, it's my 3rd attempt and it keeps erroring... fingers crossed!)

I'm starting back too, and feel really excited to be here.

Thank you for your inspiring stories, it's humbling to read what you've all been through too. It's also exciting to know that we can support each other, and work together a day at a time to work through these things and to regain control, health and self-esteem for ourselves.

Having come off plan at the end of last year (and faffed for quite a while before that) I've put back on 2 of the 8 stone I'd lost. I feel really excited this year now, and motivated to actually get to my ultimate goal of being a healthy weight (it still feels a little scary / unreal / not possible) but know that with the support on here and keeping my mind focused that I can do it.

I scared myself at how quickly I pinged back into old patterns of emotional eating and dealing with issues (or not) by eating. It feels good to be retaking control again this year. I plan to look out for some books, as well as Beck, to help me work on that further, so that once I get through this stage, I can be confident of a way to live and maintain healthy!

Anyway, happy new year, and I look forward to us encouraging each other on these journeys. What a great thread :)

Hope you're all having a good weekend.
Rachel xx

cybill said:
What a great thread! (I don't think my browser wants me to write this, it's my 3rd attempt and it keeps erroring... fingers crossed!)

I'm starting back too, and feel really excited to be here.

Thank you for your inspiring stories, it's humbling to read what you've all been through too. It's also exciting to know that we can support each other, and work together a day at a time to work through these things and to regain control, health and self-esteem for ourselves.

Having come off plan at the end of last year (and faffed for quite a while before that) I've put back on 2 of the 8 stone I'd lost. I feel really excited this year now, and motivated to actually get to my ultimate goal of being a healthy weight (it still feels a little scary / unreal / not possible) but know that with the support on here and keeping my mind focused that I can do it.

I scared myself at how quickly I pinged back into old patterns of emotional eating and dealing with issues (or not) by eating. It feels good to be retaking control again this year. I plan to look out for some books, as well as Beck, to help me work on that further, so that once I get through this stage, I can be confident of a way to live and maintain healthy!

Anyway, happy new year, and I look forward to us encouraging each other on these journeys. What a great thread :)

Hope you're all having a good weekend.
Rachel xx

Hi cybil

Welcome to our little thread you are very welcome :)

Firstly congratulations on your tremendous loss last year :) and I really believe you will get there this year x

Any books you can recommend for us emotional eaters would be gratefully received x I also think keeping connected to others with similar issues can help so let's stick together x

Have a good day :)

determinator said:
Hey gun good to see you are still going well , don't worry about the extra bar , I try so hard to stick to the 3 packs a day but do often end up having 2 bars , and apart from the smell , doesn't do much damage ( although some days I have had 3-4 and this give awful stomach ache !!!) keep it up and can't wait to see our first weeks weigh ins x

I totally agree having a fourth pack is not a cheat really ... Knocked the ketosis fairy off me but at least I didn't go and binge x

I'm looking forward to hearing from every on their wi this week too :)

Have a good day x

Samprand said:
im hoping to start on tuesday eeek! you're all doing brilliantly x

Well done x

We will try hard to help you through the difficult first week x keep us up to date how your doing ... Don't struggle alone :)

thankyou so much! :) im sure i'll be here rambling away lol x

hi all

been a bad girl today :( but thankfully all meat and veg :/ so i will have to officially call it a ws day and draw a line under it...so hard these weekends are !

hows everyone else doing ? better than me I hope lol

tulipangel said:
hi all

been a bad girl today :( but thankfully all meat and veg :/ so i will have to officially call it a ws day and draw a line under it...so hard these weekends are !

hows everyone else doing ? better than me I hope lol

Sorry it was a harder one today but well done for stopping :) hope tomorrow is a good one for you x

Hi all,
Well as Saturday is my official weigh day....here goes.......2 1/2 lb loss.....so I am now at my lightest since goodness knows when and my gain from a naughty Xmas and New Year is gone!!!!:D
Just need to keep motivated and keep going now!!! Not easy when the DH is sat next to me eating Chinese!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: But the will power will win out!

Keep going!!!!!!! It so going to be worth it! :D

Tumpty said:
Hi all,
Well as Saturday is my official weigh day....here goes.......2 1/2 lb loss.....so I am now at my lightest since goodness knows when and my gain from a naughty Xmas and New Year is gone!!!!:D
Just need to keep motivated and keep going now!!! Not easy when the DH is sat next to me eating Chinese!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: But the will power will win out!

Keep going!!!!!!! It so going to be worth it! :D

That's fantastic x and well done with the will power... You certainly will see the benefits x

Gold star for you :) x

Bad bad day :( new start tomorrow !

Don't worry....just accept it as a blip and think of tomorrow as a fresh start...you really can do it and we're here to help you whenever you need it! :wavey::grouphugg:
I've had more than one blip along the way so far.......just keep trying.

Bad bad day :( new start tomorrow !

Weekends can be so tough cant they!! I have my weigh in on a Sunday specifically so it will help me through the weekend. I would fail miserably if it wasnt for the fact I have to weigh in on Sunday.

Hope tomorrow goes better for you hunni xx:D

Sorry haven't been around for a couple of days - dr has had to up my Meds for thyroid and I also have a referral to hospital - as if life isn't complicated enough. All of this means that it isn't the time for me to do exante so moving to slimming world. Wishing you all good luck and please let me know how you get on xxxxxxx

Weekends can be so tough cant they!! I have my weigh in on a Sunday specifically so it will help me through the weekend. I would fail miserably if it wasnt for the fact I have to weigh in on Sunday.

Thats not a bad plan, sounds like a good motivator :)

dextersmum, sorry to hear things arent going well for you, could coming back to exante be an option for you in the future? best of luck for slimming world, my mum did it a few years ago and lost about 5 stone! x

Thanks Sammy - definitely an option for short term and am thinking of giving it a go when weight loss slows/plateaus as helps to keep me motivated. Cannot do sole source as not good with thyroid probs though :((

Thanks Sammy - definitely an option for short term and am thinking of giving it a go when weight loss slows/plateaus as helps to keep me motivated. Cannot do sole source as not good with thyroid probs though :((

Hi x

At the end of the day your health is the most important thing x Have you thought of the Dukan diet ...alot of people i know have a fast weight loss with it, obviously you need to make sure your medical peeps are happy with whatever you decidex anyway we will miss youx keep focused and come back and tell us how your doing :)

god bless x

Back