Total Solution Jan 3rd re-starters thread

Uplifting

:bighug::bighug::bighug::patback::worthy::family2:

Hi everyone

It does my heart good to see how well people are doing in the face of so much adversity - it makes me realise I really don't have it so bad and makes me stop feeling sorry for myself that I can't eat...

I am on my fourth day - I haven't done a meal replacement system before but after giving up smoking and gaining four and a half stone (all emotional gain) and only losing two I decided enough was enough and and I want to get rid of the last two stone as soon as humanly possible

I must admit I am still in the stage of feeling sorry for myself that I can't eat - especially as I was making my partners sausages and bacon for breakfast!!! I don't think I'm making things easy for myself by continuing with my running every night but I just can't not run - after the run tho I am so hungry I could eat a table leg (would this take me out of ketosis?!!!)

However I split the packs in half and have 6 small meals a day instead of 3 - don't know if anyone does this but I found just having three too little - also I put more water in than is needed and add sweeteners to the sweet shakes - it makes it go a little further... I REALLY miss real food ha ha

I saw from someone else's thread earlier that she had lost 12lb in the first week - that is so incredible she must be stoked -

ah gosh here I am now rambling about myself!! (sorry :D )

I honestly think anyone doing this diet and sticking to it deserves a HUGE pat on the back as it is very difficult and no walk in the park to go without food, feel hungry, keep motivated and all in the face of having to deal with why we gained weight in the first place - I think you are all fantastic...

Weekends can be so tough cant they!! I have my weigh in on a Sunday specifically so it will help me through the weekend. I would fail miserably if it wasnt for the fact I have to weigh in on Sunday.

Hope tomorrow goes better for you hunni xx:D

thats a good planx

Im going to move my weigh in day to a saturday as I know what i was before it all went wrong yesterday :)

so my week 1 loss was 5lb which ive very pleased with as officially it was only four days :)

heres to saturday weigh in's ...i think it will keep me on track at weekends too :)

great advice ty xx

billiebimbo said:

Hi everyone

It does my heart good to see how well people are doing in the face of so much adversity - it makes me realise I really don't have it so bad and makes me stop feeling sorry for myself that I can't eat...

I am on my fourth day - I haven't done a meal replacement system before but after giving up smoking and gaining four and a half stone (all emotional gain) and only losing two I decided enough was enough and and I want to get rid of the last two stone as soon as humanly possible

I must admit I am still in the stage of feeling sorry for myself that I can't eat - especially as I was making my partners sausages and bacon for breakfast!!! I don't think I'm making things easy for myself by continuing with my running every night but I just can't not run - after the run tho I am so hungry I could eat a table leg (would this take me out of ketosis?!!!)

However I split the packs in half and have 6 small meals a day instead of 3 - don't know if anyone does this but I found just having three too little - also I put more water in than is needed and add sweeteners to the sweet shakes - it makes it go a little further... I REALLY miss real food ha ha

I saw from someone else's thread earlier that she had lost 12lb in the first week - that is so incredible she must be stoked -

I honestly think anyone doing this diet and sticking to it deserves a HUGE pat on the back as it is very difficult and no walk in the park to go without food, feel hungry, keep motivated and all in the face of having to deal with why we gained weight in the first place - I think you are all fantastic...

What a nice post Billie :) you'll be 2 stone down in no time xxx good luck

Hi everyone

HI BB x

first a very big welcome to you x and yes I think your right this is not an easy choice at all. hmmm lol dont think the wooden table leg would put you out of ketosis but who knows lol.

keep going hun the second week will bring real relief from the hunger and some of the cravings ... the first week is pants and I failed spectacularly yesterday which was day 5 for me but i think its what you do next thats the issue, do you continue bingeing or draw a line ???...

Anyway congratulations on your weight loss so far its fantastic and Im glad you have found our little thread :)

thats a good planx

Im going to move my weigh in day to a saturday as I know what i was before it all went wrong yesterday :)

so my week 1 loss was 5lb which ive very pleased with as officially it was only four days :)

heres to saturday weigh in's ...i think it will keep me on track at weekends too :)

great advice ty xx

5lb loss is great chick for 4 days!!

Saturdays it is then, just be very careful the saturday night takeaway munchie monsters dont get you!! haha.

I am sure you will be fine though...good luck this week xx

Hi Tulipangel and all others who have posted on this thread. We all have reasons we find ourselves here and sadly lives for so many have been tough :cry: It isfantastic to be here where we can all support each other and on day 1 restart when tired, cold, hungry and with a head that feels like it will explode i know there is no where else i would rather be :).

Good luck every one, lets make this the year to shout about :D xx

lastslim said:
Hi Tulipangel and all others who have posted on this thread. We all have reasons we find ourselves here and sadly lives for so many have been tough :cry: It isfantastic to be here where we can all support each other and on day 1 restart when tired, cold, hungry and with a head that feels like it will explode i know there is no where else i would rather be :).

Good luck every one, lets make this the year to shout about :D xx

Hi x

You are absolutely right there are so many reasons why we are here :) the most important thing is that we are here supporting each other :) and Lets indeed make this a year we can shout about x

On a personal note well done for restarting x I hope the dreaded headache goes ASAP and the ketosis fairy visits you soon xx I'm glad you are hear and keep going x you / we can do this one daft at a time :)

Good after noon mini's

how are you all ? sorry i havent been around today x Been busy doing a course and life :)

Well im 100% so far :) The weekend was awful and I was 1.5 up on my scales this morning but it could have been worse believe me !! personally i blame the food it always jumps up into my mouth !!! what can a girl do lol

anyway back on the wagon and hoping you are all doing ok too xx

speak soon :)

tulipangel said:
Good after noon mini's

how are you all ? sorry i havent been around today x Been busy doing a course and life :)

Well im 100% so far :) The weekend was awful and I was 1.5 up on my scales this morning but it could have been worse believe me !! personally i blame the food it always jumps up into my mouth !!! what can a girl do lol

anyway back on the wagon and hoping you are all doing ok too xx

speak soon :)

Glad you're back on the wagon

Hi all hope youve had a good day x

I'm poorly with sore throat bad head etc so off plan till I'm better ... Keep strong speak soon :)

Evening lovely minis! Well week 1 weigh in today and I was 11.10 from starting weight of 12.8....! Not sure if the pre-diet binge exaggerated the starting figure or if my scales are a bit dodgy, but sod it.... 12lbs = whoop!! :)

Have been nibbling small bits of ham and cheese today, which I started doing last time, so must really try and stop before it turns into a habit and slows down the weight loss!!

I'm also off to a party on Sat night with a load of girlfriends and might go off plan for the evening and then kick my arse straight back into the plan come Sunday morning!! Bit concerned on the effect of alcohol after not eating though... Don't want to be p****d after one glass of wine! Any thoughts?!

Hope you're feeling better soon Vicky x

Deej75 said:
Evening lovely minis! Well week 1 weigh in today and I was 11.10 from starting weight of 12.8....! Not sure if the pre-diet binge exaggerated the starting figure or if my scales are a bit dodgy, but sod it.... 12lbs = whoop!! :)

Have been nibbling small bits of ham and cheese today, which I started doing last time, so must really try and stop before it turns into a habit and slows down the weight loss!!

I'm also off to a party on Sat night with a load of girlfriends and might go off plan for the evening and then kick my arse straight back into the plan come Sunday morning!! Bit concerned on the effect of alcohol after not eating though... Don't want to be p****d after one glass of wine! Any thoughts?!

Oh well done that is fantastic news x you must feel so much lighter :) and totally proud of yourself x

Keep going and do what your doing ... Awesome :)

Deej75 said:

Don't drink in ketosis it's very dangerous apparently x read in the ts threads but I wouldn't xx

I've just read up on a few threads and didn't realise the dangers of alcohol whilst in Ketosis! Well, I think I'll have to decide to drink or not to and if I am going to then have a Slimming World breakfast, lunch & dinner to get me out of ketosis beforehand.

Thanks again for the warning!
x

Why's it dangerous? I'd assume something to do with how the stomach absorbs? x

ive retarted on tuesday and am on day 3 feeling a bit hungry today if im honest ... but then usually by now i would of had 2 rounds of fried egg sandwiches lol

Aaaaarrrrgggghh! Ooh feel better for that! Sorry all but having a bad day......haven't lost anything for 2 days and in fact seem to have gained 1/2lb!!! The perils of daily weighing I suppose but I've been 100% TS and now I feel cheated of weight loss!!!! :mad:

Back