Jan challenge - anyone want to join me?

4isnotenough

I've been thinking a lot about this and trying to decide how much weight I still need to lose and how long a time. I was hoping to lose 10lbs in January, I think that's a reasonable goal.

Does anyone want to buddy with me. I'll weigh in tomorrow and count that as day 1.

also ...
Happy new year to everyone, I hope 2012 will be a great year for us all.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Evening 4 - happy new year:D

I'll join you although trying to lose the last 6-10 pounds very very slowly;). Weighed in today at 82.4kg - would like to lose 2kg for jan so approx 4-5 lb
Good luck!
Xx

Kat1e, that sounds like a plan. I started induction phase again today (31st). Over all I was good over Christmas, I did great with my meals but it was the extra stuff like the chocolate & biscuits at night. I am glad it's over, I've no birthdays or anything till July and we are celebrating other halfs 50th away on holiday to Lanzarote...no birthdays means no distractions. From July to November it's just event after event with our family lol.

Hello 4... Good luck ! I'm starting induction again on 3rd... :) x

and me....starting the 3rd, got to be realistic about the next 2 days, will be at work, surrounded by nibbles and junk, as the canteen is closed, we just graze all day long .....

not making any goals, i know my stubborn body too well for that! but if i could get another stone off before i have another birthday i would be pleased. (june)

Count me in on this challenge. I think I have to work hard this month. December has been so good to me, in terms of FOOD. LoL:D:D So I have to work double. :cry:

Happy New Year to all!

So we have

Tazbabe
Alpaca
Desperate2bslim
Kat1e
4isnotenough

Cool, I am looking forward to this. I'm sitting at 172 this morning, I've gained a little so I'm thinking induction should move things along fairly quickly - fingers crossed that is.

I'd love to join you all if that's OK. I was 169lb yesterday, I'm a very slow loser so will aim for 6lbs in January. I try to cut out all sugars & grains rather than pure Atkins.

I'd like to join too. Starting induction today as an Atkins newbie! Have done CD in the past and know that setting weight goals is a no-no for me (I just rebel against them). So my only aim is for the scales to drop!

can i join too, im starting tomorrow so will let you know the damage then.....havent been near a set of scales for a good few months :)

Me too.

Count me in as well. Back on Induction tomorrow:eek:.
:love047:Getting wed in October so operation "Fit In Dress" is in action.;)

Off to update weight tickers etc LOL
Good Luck to everyone :D

hokie dokie, jumped on the scales.

11st 10lbs .08 (164lbs)
My aim is to get at least down to 11st so a 10lb loss during this month but 7 lbs would make me happy.

well today i was persuded to jump ship to sw, so off over there before ive even started here.....me thinks i will return if sw doesnt work again x

I'm afraid I've been coaxed over to CD by my buddies for one more try! Follow the 810 plan though and my added meals will be Atkins Induction friendly. If I can't keep on track then, I'll be back as well. Good luck everyone!

Welcome all - bye mrsminkymoo and cornishkez- good luck with whatever you try!

I have a sore head today - it must be ole ketosis is or some carb withdrawal. It was good though, we held a party for our kids and some friends and I was 100%. I cooked myself some chicken wrapped in bacon and sliced it up thin when it was cold. I ate it with salad and avoided the cake. That was a first ha ha!
On a positive note I couldn't keep away from the scales and I'm already 1lb down.

Your not alone, my head is ready to explode, but at least I know it is cos I am on day 2 and it will pass. :)

I imagine there are a fair few people with Atkins Head just now...

Onward and downward on the scales. LOL

BIG HUG to everyone with a sore head.;)

Back