Jan challenge - anyone want to join me?

well, here i am reporting for an ass kicking!

WI this morning shows a disgraceful 213lbs....a huge 11lbs over my lowest!!!

so.....here we go.....green and clean, had a good start, bacon and eggs for brekkie and 10 mins on the vibroplate. off out for a walk with the dogs shortly.
challenge 1....on nights this week, not good for water retention!

i'll take both if i can? :)

i do feel ready to rise to the challenge, i have so many nice clothes i want to get into, and i know atkins works very well for me, and the sun coming out today has also helped!

Sure have them both, a boot up the botty and then a hug ;)

It sounds like your mind is in the right place, get the water out and I'll drink a toast with you to all who are starting a New Year with a few pounds to lose. :D

Or in my case a few stone:eek:;)

ooh, well done you!
men always lose faster, steve and i stated this together, he has lost exactly twice as much as me, and he cheats more!

i see you have a special day coming up in october, congratulations!

and, nosy me, shere ins scotland are you? close enough to me for a mini meet?

ooh, well done you!
men always lose faster, steve and i stated this together, he has lost exactly twice as much as me, and he cheats more!

i see you have a special day coming up in october, congratulations!

and, nosy me, shere ins scotland are you? close enough to me for a mini meet?

Thanx hunnie, yep sounds like a male thing, Sean has several coffees with cream and still lost 10 pounds sigh:rolleyes:

I have my dress, so if I don't do it this time I am in trouble LOL
Needless to say it is a few sizes smaller than me.:eek:

I am a weegie so not too far away.:)

wow suzi, 11lbs!!!

ooh, a weegie, so we must do a meet up sometime then!

day one went very well for me, there was shortbread sitting looking aluring at work, but my willpower won, yay!

Am I too late to join in? I started today so might need a bit of hand holding. I REALLY hope I am doing it right as I feel I am scoffing a load :(

Well day one fail already! Street day and I had a beer and a slice of cake. Onward and upward.........today is a new day and will plan better and keep track x

is WI for me....2.5lb off, yay!

i am pleased with that, as i had 2 wobbly days (a lunch out and a dinner dance)

Back