Jan- July 13stone - 9 stone

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by shazza87, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. shazza87

shazza87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    Went traveling, did a month in Thailand training 6 hours a day to get the body of my dreams before i went to Australia. Went to Oz, traveled, met a guy, got pregnant, had a gorgeous baby boy.

Put on 4 stone, was eating for 2, but forgot that the other person was a wee small baby, not a big grown man!

So started healthy eating pretty much the day he was born.
    30 Dec 10 ----> 16 March 11
    12 stone 13lbs 3/4 ----> 10 stone 12lbs 3/4

I want to get down to 9 stone by July. I do cardio 3 x per week and lift 3 x per week. I only started this after 8 weeks due to having section, until then i was just walking everywhere and doing a home fittness dvd. But got bored, i would watch it, get bored, check my emails, get a drink, do a bit more, turn it off and wonder why i wasnt loosing much weight.

So another few months i will be at my goal weight... hopefully! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    hello and welcome :)

well done on your previous weight loss, you've done it before AND you'll do it again :D

I am sure all your hard work will pay off and the scales will reward you.

Good luck, I look forward to reading your progress :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.