JanD .... 2013 - Back on track!

Hello you!! Congrats on the wedding plans! If that won't get you motivated then not much will ;)! Good luck with the Exante hon.

Thanks for your kind words tho I must say I don't FEEL as tho I'm doing too great at the mo. I guess looking at the bigger picture I'm still a good 4st lighter than I was at my heaviest. I really need to sort myself out after this holiday tho or it really will become a nightmare!

Stick around and let us know how you're doing! X

Thank you =) I was doing really well with slimming world and gained that all back, I like the strictness of TFR lol!

Well you should be so proud of yourself for it =) it's not easy and it can creep up on you again before you know it (twice now for me lol) I stood on the scales and seen I was back up to my lipotrim starting weights and nearly cried!

Bet you can't wait to go on holiday though, what part of Cyprus are you going to? My sister lives there now between pathos and Limassol! Xx

I'm going to MY sister's :)! She lives in Peiyia near Coral Bay. It'll make a change but we're very different, not at all on the same wavelength. I go as rarely as I can get away with. X

Jan if you like I can go for you ;)

Now she tells me! ... Too flippin' late! I'm already here! .... But thanks anyway ;) x

Hey lady!! Did u have a good time? X

Happy birthday Jan!! Xx

Back