Jane's Diary

Thanks Lynda .

I'd gone down this morning :D it's a miracle.

I wonder when crystal is back?

I've just been to sainsburys shopping and decided to buy ready chopped frozen onions, peppers and mushrooms. I hope they are ok as it'll make cooking so much easier. You have to watch the tills in there. I've just looked at my bill and they were all on offer at two packs for 2.50 or normal price 1.49 each. I bought two onion, one pepper and one mushrooms so they should have been 5.00 total. My bill says 1.49 each with no reduction so I'll be tootling back there on Monday to customer services!

Got to go and cook :)

Not many posts now to reach 500.

I've just had a highlights chocolate drink with squirty cream on top. It was so delicious. I think I enjoyed it more than a bar of chocolate. I feel ill these days if I eat the wrong things. Slimming world really seems to change your taste buds. I no longer seem to crave high fat food. In fact I think if I was offered the trifle I had yesterday right now, I'd refuse it.

Ah well enough musing, I'm off to bed.

Night x

500 :D

Now I am off to bed x

Hi Jane I'm back!

You did it, well done on the 500!

Will catch up with everyone properly over the weekend, blooming jet lag has kicked in!

Hope you're good xxxx

Not many posts now to reach 500.

I've just had a highlights chocolate drink with squirty cream on top. It was so delicious. I think I enjoyed it more than a bar of chocolate. I feel ill these days if I eat the wrong things. Slimming world really seems to change your taste buds. I no longer seem to crave high fat food. In fact I think if I was offered the trifle I had yesterday right now, I'd refuse it.

Ah well enough musing, I'm off to bed.

Night x

oooh i didnt know you could have squirty cream!! mmm sounds lovely, **adds to shopping list**;):D

Hi crystal, it's good to have you back. I've missed you.

Hi kazz

Yes. You can have squirty cream but make sure it's the low fat one. I put my mug on the scales and weigh it in. 12.5g (I check each time so I think that's correct) is 1 syn and that's a big swirrly squirt :D. It makes for a really lovely synful tasting drink.

Xx

oooohh squirty cream fancy that on my syn free lemon pud think I will pick some up tonight
Ta
Well done on 500 I rushed to get there and haven't seen any difference on the fact I can see 2 silver member friends I couldn't before :confused:

xx

Mmmmm syn free lemon pus sounds nice. How do you make it Lynda?

Just had garlic mushrooms with cheese melted on top. Very nice. Good job I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, my breath would probably knock someone out at ten paces.

On reaching 500 the only difference I noticed was being able to see Crystal's thread. Maybe there is something I'm missing.

Xx

Hi Jane,
This is one I make all the time for my sweet tooth and it's free. It's good enough to serve at a dinner party for others you could grate a little chocolate over it.
Have a good day x

Lemon Pudding syn free

1 or 2 lemons or limes
2 eggs
3 or 4tbsp sweetener
Quark or 0% Greek yogurt

Squeeze the lemon into a bowl with the 2 eggs, sweetener and mix together, place bowl over a pan of boiling water and keep whisking to its a thick constituent (custard looking) take off heat, mix in 1 tbsp of quark or Greek yogurt to make it more creamer, serve into small bowls, eat warm or cold, you can change the lemon for lime or orange. And zing it up a bit more with a little grated rind

I chill it it goes thicker and also double the mixture to make 4 servings

That sounds lovely. I'll pick up some lemons today.

Thanks Lynda :)

Hello Jane, I've finally got five minutes to log on and have a read!

How have you been? How's SW going? Hope you're doing good.

When are you off to Malta, it's this month isn't it?

Glad you're up at 500 now and you can pop into my diary, although it's pretty bare at the moment - I need to get writing :D

Hi crystal

I've not been on much myself lately!

Sw is going great, although I seem to be staying the same this week. I'll know tomorrow :)

Malta is a week on Friday. Then it's east Anglian with hubby's work. I think we've then got a week or so at home and then it's America. I've already had two holidays from Sw so may have to give up and rejoin. Malta will miss two and so will America! Not to mention Spain and a couple of music festivals after that! Sometimes dieting is sooooo difficult.

Have you weighed yourself yet? Hope it's not too bad. I'm looking forward to hearing about Mexico :D

Night night xx

Morning Jane :)

How did you get on at WI this morning?

I started a new class on Monday, my weight was pretty much what I expected so onwards and downwards from now lol!

Wow you've got loads coming up! When are you off to Spain? Where abouts in the states are you going?

Hope you're having a good day xxxx

Wow Jane,
Some nice travelling coming up :) VJ

How did you weigh-in go?
xx

Hi crystal. Your weight will soon come off. If I gain on holiday I know now it doesn't have to be a fixture:eek:

Went down a pound a Sw. It's a miracle :) not that I've over eaten it's just that my scales didn't seem to show much change. I'm at class next week then off or two. I'm going to try and eat fish and salad on Hols with maybe fruit for breakfast. I'll take some Alpen light bars too.

America is mid July, hubby is at a meeting for a few days so we've tagged a bit on. It's in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The weather looks ok and I've picked a resort hotel so I can relax by the pool with a book during the day. He's off to a meeting in Prague when we get back from Malta but I declined going. I couldn't find a hotel with an outdoor pool and it'd be boring during the day (and I've been before).

Spain is the Malaga area and I think it's late July/early august. We are stopping in a friends villa so food shouldn't be too bad, although we do tend to eat out all the time. That's it apart from Cambridge folk festival and the cropredy festival. I'm not looking forward to the food at those, is all burgers, fish and chips and full fat curries etc. I might have to take stuff with me each day!

Have you got anything else planned this year?

Xx

Well done on the loss Jane, that is fab!

Chilling by the pool with a book sounds ideal, that is my idea of a holiday :)

We are thinking of Spain ourselves for possibly end of June/Start of July, will be the Malaga area too. Got to see what happens with hubby's dates for work as they're a bit up in the air over the next few months but will go back to strictly four weeks on/four weeks off thereafter.

Just popped in to tell you I lost 3.5lbs this week and got SOW again :bliss:
xx

Well done Lynda:) How on earth did you manage it? Have you run a marathon or something? I bet you were so pleased. Maybe you'll get slimmer of the month. Fingers crossed :D xx

Well it's strange I haven't done any exercise this week with DH being away I have been really lazy but stuck to the plan.
Would love SOTM :fingerscrossed:
I just need to lose 1.5lbs to get back to my lowest from August, then fresh fat here I come ready or not :giggle:
xx

Back