Jane's Journey

I second that yum!

Thanks everyone can't wait to try my wedding dress on

Got through the weekend phew! Always my downfall and another couple pounds down 3lbs to go!!

Wow! You look amazing! Woohoo to the 11's and masses of luck for the last few lbs (not that you need it ;) ). HUGE well done! :D

Wow your pics really show the difference you look fantastic! I'm so excited for you. X

pound and a half to go! 11st 8.5lb this morning. I want to get a few pounds below goal so I can allow for water weight when I return to conventional food so I'm not going to weigh until monday morning. I'm away on Saturday so fingers crossed I will stay on track. So so happy I have got this far!

Gosh, to be so close to your goal, well done you! I can't wait for you to smash that goal. When is your final dress fitting? You'll have to be stable after that otherwise your dressmaker will kill you :)

Thanks Angel my dress arrives in 2 weeks and then it will be altered /fitted in March and hopefully I will be at goal and be maintaining by then. no room for error.

Had a NSV last night. I ordered some new clothes and ambitiously ordered size 12 tops and trousers they arrived yesterday and they all fit! yay! (Well except one top but I didnt like it anyway) so all good!

You have done so amazingly well, I aspire to follow in your footsteps!

Very well done on your journey so far :D

Polly x

Amazing! Well done :)

Your hubby (and all your guests) jaw is gonna drop when you walk down that aisle. You should be so proud of yourself. Size 12 already! You go girl ;)

GOAL!!!!!!! I did it!! Just under, will start 5:2 at the end of the week. Its been a long time coming but finally got there and determined to stay. My buffer is 11.10 and never want to see 12 again. Now here comes the really hard part of maintaining but going to up my exercise when I start eating to keep in check. Its been over 6 years since I was this weight I'm thrilled!

CONGRATULATIONS! :happy096:

You must be so thrilled x

Well done that's amazing news!
I am so pleased for you

:party0011: yeay well done that's fantastic!!!! :party0011:

Thanks everyone! Just looked at my stats and can't quite believe I have lost a quarter of my body weight!

Congratulations !!!! What an achievement !

Make sure your head catches up with your amazing achievement and you commit to staying there. You can do it! Do we get to see before and after pics?

Wonderful achievement, well done Jane xx

Am still here! A month ago I got to goal then gave 5:2 ago and its going really well! I'm 11.11 which is ok but is at the top end of my buffer so maybe reign it in a bit. Its exactly a month to my wedding eek! The dress came last week and fitted perfectly except its a little long which is being altered next week all other preparations are pretty much done.

Booked our honeymoon to Luxembourg (somewhere different) and can't believe that the pics will look so different from a year ago when I went to Florida (scroll up for the awful pic). I think when I started Exante last June alot of people where sceptical another fad diet , you will put it all back on etc And I think they are all surprised that nearly a year on and I'm still 4 stone lighter!

Everyone is doing so well and now the weather is picking up we can dig our summer clothes out with pride x

Back