Janet's Diary - Thinner and fitter in 2012

Oh wow that is excellent! You're doing so well, 1.5st & slimmer of the week, you must be delighted :D

Keep up the good work :)

Well, I've lost another 2lb this week, which meant that I achieved my Club 10 award! Lost a total of 1st 9.5lb. Very happy!

Another 2lb off this week, taking me to 14st 13lb! I am so happy to have dropped another number!!

This week will be quite difficult, but in a very fun way! Off to the Lakes with a bunch of friends to celebrate one of their 50th birthdays. So, whilst there will be a lot of walking, there will also be a lot of food and booze!

Well done on another 2lbs Janet!

Enjoy yourself in the Lakes, sounds fab :)

Had a fantastic weekend in the Lakes. Ate some good food, ate some bad food! Drank lots of gin! But, tried to redeem myself by doing a long walk in the hills on Sunday.

It worked. Lost 1lb this week which I am really happy with!

Had a fantastic weekend in the Lakes. Ate some good food, ate some bad food! Drank lots of gin! But, tried to redeem myself by doing a long walk in the hills on Sunday.

It worked. Lost 1lb this week which I am really happy with!

Janet that is amazing, well done! It just goes to show you can still enjoy yourself, and with a little extra exercise, you can still lose weight :)

Thanks BlondeGem! You're doing really well too.

I got my 2 stone award this week!! Lost 2.5lb which has left me on 14st 9.5lb. Really happy!!

Thanks BlondeGem! You're doing really well too.

I got my 2 stone award this week!! Lost 2.5lb which has left me on 14st 9.5lb. Really happy!!

Well done and well done on getting your 2 stone award also, that's fantastic!

4lb loss this week! I can't really explain it, but I'm not going to complain!

Well, I was on holiday last week so didn't go to SW class. I didn't know what to expect at weigh in last night because I ate quite a bit of naughty stuff whilst away, but also did a lot of walking. Very happy to see that I had lost 3.5lbs over the 2 weeks!

Stayed the same this week. Oh well. It had to happen at some point, and it could have been much worse so I won't be worrying about it. This is a new week. I'm hoping to walk up Snowdon on Sunday with some friends!!! Yikes!

Made it to the top of Snowdon on Saturday. 9 mile round trip plus another mile to/from the car! I'm knackered now!

That's fantastic, well done. Is this a new achievement? I'm still contemplating whether to join slimming world

Fiona

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Fifee. It is a new achievement. Last time I was at the summit of Snowdon was when I was a kid and we went up on the train!

I'd recommend Slimming World to anyone, give it a try.

Seriously thinking bout it, it's just I can't believe it's possible to loose and still eat the amounts I've read about so far!

Well done again
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, the trip up Snowdon had an effect. 4lb off this week dropping me below 14st for the first time in about 10 years!

Thinner and fitter in 2012

Well done Janet, thats brilliant! I decided to join Slimming World on Wednesday. Finding it confusing to understand it all to be honest..... red days, green days, extra easty days...............mine is confused days lol. Which plan are you doing and do you find it easy to think of meals etc to have as I dont have the foggiest? :sigh:

Back