janey b

jeannie1066

hi janey god you look so good in ur pictures!! im 5ft 1 so id like to get down to about 9 and half to 10 stone, last time I was that weight think it was primary school, be interesting to see tough! hope your well xx

Hi Jeannie, your the same height as me!! Thanks for the compliments!!! I started off at 13st 7lbs when i started LL back in July, i lost 3st 4lbs then put on weight and ended up at 12st 2lbs however have now lost 30lbs and am sitting at just on the 10st on beginning m/ment. You will do it Jeannie you've lost that first stone already from now on it just keeps melting away and before you know it you have a fab new figure! This plan is brilliant no other diet or plan works quite like LL. Keep up the good work and hope you have another good loss next week.
Janey. XX

hi Janey thanks for the encouragement im loving this plan, im driving other half a bit mad tho im yelling downstairs everytime I try on stuff ive never worn for years and screaming at him to come and look!! bless him hes so fantastic and very encouraging, just keep thinking ive only got till 3rd of june for stage 1 thats not long to go roll on tuesday night! xx

It is such a terrific feeling though isn't it!! You are trying all these clothes on that for years have not had an airing, i was the same as you, OH was also such a support and put up with me when most of the time i'll bet he felt like telling me to put a sock in it!!! You will not be long in getting to your goal, next week is april and your looking to real;ly the end of may give or take a day or 2. Go Girl Go.
Janey. xx

thanks for the support Janey hope your enjoying RTM xx

Back