Total Solution Janeys journey! In it for the long haul!

Well done Janey,

So day 3 and I'm back at work which is ok to be honest I don't feel hungry which is amazing, although to be honest id keep going even if I was ravenous !!

I've made a decision to do this and I feel really happy with it an so determined, I deserve to get to my goal weight! And I will!

I'm still not quite ready to tell work mates about this diet as I know there will be a lot of negativity and although it wouldn't stop me I might as we'll avoid the hassle if I can. So the story is I'm doing a low carb 5:2 fasting diet that way when I'm in the office (maybe once or twice a week) it can be my fast days! Simple!!

There is a group of four of us and we all want to loose weight this year so we've agreed no scale targets bit we are gonna take a monthly photo to keep us motivated and track the changes, it's gonna become pretty apparent I'm changing quickly!!! I'm so excited this is my year!

Day 3 done! 3 shakes 4 litres of water and nothing else.......no I lied one black tea !

Night all x

Night night. You're doing really well. Are you doing exante tomorrow too?

Morning Lynne, thank you!

Yep exante TS today 100%.

I'm at a house party tonight, I'm driving so hubbies drinking. I'm off to get some posh sparkly water to drink from a champagne glass and I'm avoiding the Buffett! I want to start this next year as I intend to go on, there will be another NYE next year and I will be there in LBD with a glass of champers, and I'm prepared to pay the price of a night off this year to get there.

What's your plans Lynne, you on or off today?

Hi Janey. I really admire your Willpower. I'll be partying tonight until the late early hours! I'm getting weighed tomorrow and cutting down but starting in earnest on Thursday.

Well it's one and a half hours into the new year I am finally at home tucked up in bed. Had a great night really enjoyed myself and completely stayed on plan. Just had a bottle of fizzy water and one glass of cherry coke zero, and nowt else! I even palmed off my glass of fizzy orange (alt to champers) for the obligatory toasting to my little boy without anyone noticing lol

So day 4 done 100% 5 litres of water 3 shakes and a glass of coke zero.

Happy new year all!! Xxx

Well done Janey you are doing great I have just caught up with your diary - here's to 2014 - you have great determination and will power - well done on getting through New Year's Eve as well - happy new year.

Well done, you are doing great!

Well done Janey. Your willpower is amazing. I hope some of it rubs off on me for tomorrow's restart!

Thanks miss mac!!

Lynne it will I'm sure just take it one day at a time. Decide to be on plan 100% for one day! and the do it, no ifs no buts, that one day will spur you on to the next! It's just 'one day' xx

So half seven in the evening day 5, feel good today and very pleased with myself for sticking to plan last night. It's made sticking to plan today much much easier. Had v lazy day watching tv I'm still in my pjs :eek:)

I made a pact with my hubbie and kids just before Christmas that I would buy them a ps4 on interest free but there would be no take aways for the next five months to pay for it. I think my hubbies regretting it today but it's going to make my life lots easier and my family lots healthier so it's a bit of a win win for me.

So......

Day 5 done 3 shakes 4 litres of water and one cup of black decaf tea.

Well done Janey. Good plan to avoid take aways!

Well done Janey - that's a great deal with the take aways - it's always the temptation that is bad I know I will have to keep out of the treat cupboard until the kids and hubby have emptied it - then it's turning into a treat box and I will have some cupboard space back in the kitchen with no temptation - win win :)

Thanks for all the nice comments !!

Well just a quick update I am very proud of myself I've just cooked a lovely tea for hubby and kiddies of Chinese chicken curry and chips and not a thing has passed my lips yey !!! I even got hubbie to come into the kitchen to taste it for seasoning.

Well it's day 6 and I'm three litres of water done and two shakes so far v confident I'll have another 100% day! I have a confession I stepped on the scales this morning and I am very very pleased with the movement but I'll confirm all on weigh in day Saturday. Right I'm off to read some more diaries for inspiration. X

Well done on cooking that tea it sounds delicious - good woman for resisting it you really are doing great

Hi Janey,

Just catching up with your diary - you're going great guns, and well done on sticking to plan on NYE! Very inspiring :)

I'm back on TS today and WILL do it this time - 12 weeks TS for me - will be popping in to keep an eye on your progress ;)

Hi Janey. You're doing great. I don't think I could cook meals for the family. My sons have just shared a pizza and I could hardly stand it!

Hi all day 7 today, I've not been hungry today so all good, even went and did the food shop with hubbie for him and kids, then cooked kids tea.

I was reading some of my old diaries from a couple of different weight loss attempts last night, and you know what the first few pages were exactly the same as this diary lol! Least I'm consistent! Looks like my normal breaking point where I go off plan and loose the plot it end of week two, so my first mini goal is to complete 3 weeks 100% TS, 21 days that's all and I'm down 7 already !

Day 7 will be another 100% day!

Back