ProPoints JannyR will get there this time!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by JannyR, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. JannyR

JannyR New Member

This time I am going to lose weight slowly and steadily, so I learn how to eat proper portion sizes and make healthier choices.

Tomorrow has arrived and no more excuses!!

Between the age of 25 and 35 I tried every diet going and lost lots of weight but every time I went back to 'normal' eating I ended up heavier than when I started! I came to the conclusion that diets don't work and spent the next 5 years putting on even more weight :cry:

I am now fat and forty! But not for much longer! I need to learn some good habits and get myself sorted. I started Weight Watchers ProPoints last Wednesday and am determined to get to goal by doing lots of things differently. One way I'm going to help myself is by keeping a diary on this forum.

My promises to me:
    1. I will track everything (even if I eat something I shouldn't!)
    2. I will try to vary what I eat (I have given up so many times in the past because I was bored with eating the same things all the time)
    3. I will be more active. Doesn't have to be a full on gym programme - I will walk.
    4. I will go to class even if I think I have gained weight
    5. I won't deny myself 'bad foods' because I will only end up craving them. Everything in moderation

Wish me luck! :)

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kernow Jo

Kernow Jo Each step closer!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(32.72%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers / Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
    I just popped into your diary to wish you luck on your weight loss journey. It sounds as if you have made that commitment to do it for good this time round. It can be done hun!

I also have a diary on here and I find it helps alot. I write in it everyday and find it helps to keep me on track but also motivates me too. I walk daily and I have found it really enjoyable as well as helping the pound to fall off. I am at home during the day so I am fortunate to be able to walk alot, but even little and often helps.

Anyhow, good luck. Feel free to pop into my diary when you want if you need some encouragement. Jo x

4. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    Good luck to you!!
    Keeping a diary will definately help, I know it does for me! You seem to be going about it all the right way anyway...you can't possibly fail!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.