ProPoints JannyR will get there this time!

JannyR

This time I am going to lose weight slowly and steadily, so I learn how to eat proper portion sizes and make healthier choices.

Tomorrow has arrived and no more excuses!!

Between the age of 25 and 35 I tried every diet going and lost lots of weight but every time I went back to 'normal' eating I ended up heavier than when I started! I came to the conclusion that diets don't work and spent the next 5 years putting on even more weight :cry:

I am now fat and forty! But not for much longer! I need to learn some good habits and get myself sorted. I started Weight Watchers ProPoints last Wednesday and am determined to get to goal by doing lots of things differently. One way I'm going to help myself is by keeping a diary on this forum.

My promises to me:
1. I will track everything (even if I eat something I shouldn't!)
2. I will try to vary what I eat (I have given up so many times in the past because I was bored with eating the same things all the time)
3. I will be more active. Doesn't have to be a full on gym programme - I will walk.
4. I will go to class even if I think I have gained weight
5. I won't deny myself 'bad foods' because I will only end up craving them. Everything in moderation

Wish me luck! :)

Good luck to you!!
Keeping a diary will definately help, I know it does for me! You seem to be going about it all the right way anyway...you can't possibly fail!! :D

Back