Jans holiday challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by jan87, 20 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jan87

jan87 Full Member

Diet:
    healthy lifestyle
    hi guys, ok i have just decided with my boyfriend that we are going on holiday in the beginning of september. we havent booked it yet but he is booking his week off on monday. hopefully we are heading to santorini! but anywhere sunny would be great.

so i am setting myself a bikini challenge.

i am currently 14 and a half stone and due to the fact that i am starting my marathon training on monday i have decided that i would like to be 11 stone for my holiday in september. i will weigh in once a month as i have gone off weighing myself due to the obsession i have.

so i wil let you all know how im doing.

thanks for all the support. love jan.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thunderthighs

thunderthighs Silver Member

Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    You have achieved great results with your weight loss so far...well done! I'm sure you'll look fantastic come September...good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.