Jan's weigh ins

losemenow

Hi Guys

Have been reading a lot of the entries here and decided a weekly weigh in a long with a diary on this will be excellent motivation. Im on day three of sole source and loving it oddly enough. Anywho weigh in on Monday the 25th July was 15 stone 2.5lbs. I will keep you posted on my weigh in next Monday

Loving minimins x

hi Jan, i started sole source 810 on 25th july weighing in at 15.3lb, i lost 7lb the first week and 5 lb the second,
well done on you great weightloss, we are the same weight almost
good luck
Hils

What an achievement! Thus diet really does work if you sick to it doesn't it! Well done on your loses x

losemenow said:
Hi everyone

Had a fantastic week one. Please check my diary for my updates. First weigh in was tonight and lost 9lbs in total. absolutely over the moon and buzzing for week 2 :D

Hope all is well

love jan xxx

It does give you a buzz doesnt it!
Well done... roll on week 2 x

Hi Charlie! Im actually on week 3 already, day 3, all has been good except had a terrible upset tummy yesterday and the day before but it has finally passed :D bit tired, next weekend my family is over so im gonna have one meal on the fri, and sat and sun. im hovering at 14 stone at present and wanna get down to 13 on ss, then move up a step. feeling great though. massive buzz! xxxxx

Back