January 2009 - Starters

FT
just didn't like my avatar so swopped it for another pic. i keep meaning to get an up to date one - was tiara i wore for wedding last july
daisy x

Ahh... It's a gorgeous pic Daisy! You'd make a good model, you take a nice photo!!

Redhotswan, I can't say I've heard of Fibre Clear I'm afraid so I wouldn't like to comment! Sorry. I know I can have Fibresure delivered with my Sainsbury's shopping and I need to take it regular to help keep regular!!! But I have problems whether I'm on the diet or not.

Good luck on Lipotrim, it's a great feeling losing the weight, especially with Summer on the doorstep!!!

Hi Everyone, I can't believe we're at the end of foundation already - it's flown by!
Well done on the great losses everyone!
I'm pleased this week I lost 4.5lb after a STS after milk week!
Hope you're all well & enjoying this lovely weather xxx
Daisydoll - wk 15 -2lb off -44lbs total - 14 to go
Emveg - W13 - 3lb off - 53lb lost - 5lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 11 - 2.5lb - ....35lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB- wk12- 6lb- 34.5lb- 7.5lb to go.
JazzyB W12 -3lbs off 49lbs lost 0lb to go
JessicaL - wk14 - 4.5lb off - 48lbs total - 18lb to go
Louale - W12 - STS - 44total - 50.5lbs to lose
sansukh--wk14--3lbs off-41 total -1bs to go.
Sean(JSF) - wk 15 - 8lbs - 93lbs total 3lbs under target !!!
SexyBecks1 - wk 13 - 1lb - 38lbs total - 43lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 11 - 5.5lbs - 41lbs total -92lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 14 - 1.6lb- Total - 46.8lbs -36 to go
thin_inside - wk 13 - 3lbs off - 55 lbs total - 77lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 12 - 2.5lbs off - 46lbs total - 23lbs to lose

TOTAL LOST BY JAN LOSERS = 668.8lb (47st 10.5lb)

Well done Jessica, great loss & not long to go now.

That's a great loss Jessica!

Forgot this bit, again. For a couple of weeks actually.

Emveg - W13 - 3lb off - 53lb lost - 5lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 14 - 4lb - ....39.5lb from 56 lb to lose

TOTAL LOST BY JAN LOSERS = 673.3lb (48st 1lb)

Well done Jessica, great results. I am looking for the same kind of loss this week after only loosing 1lb on milk week, fingers crossed.

hi there
well am out of ketosis - but still lost 2lbs on my milk week!
am very pleased. Ive actually got one more day to do it, then back to normal on weds.

developers meeting a bit strange - not really relevant as everyone in the group lapsing so all the talk was about goals for the week not involving lapsing. i feel a bit of an outsider as ive not even got the slightest temptation to lapse and they all are struggling.

one girl there has done so well tho - she's lost 9 stone and is only about 20. She looks so good i can't imagine her really big - shes ever so attractive. i think the others are just fed up of being on it i get the impression they have been there for a while.

daisy x

DD well done on the loss - I hope you are feeling less light headed now. I have toyed with the idea of taking a milk week, but will wait until after my sisters wedding on 1 May as feeling good at the moment.

I have my first developers meeting on Wed night. Four others from my foundation group will be there and I am the only one who hasn't lapsed at all. I really hope to continue finding the sessions useful. My LLC seems quite competent at facilitating to ensure everyone benefits from the conversation so I am hoping for the best.

I am aiming for a 9 stone loss and have occassionally wondered what life will be like- how will people who have never known me big perceive me? It will be a strange new world for a while. xx

Heyy all! Well done DD in still losing! Whats the secret.

Well...first RTM meeting tonight and my final Abstinence weigh in......I'M 9 STONE 5.5LB!!!!!!!!!!! I've done it ladies!! So, So happpy.

Now they say RTM is where the hard work begins??? Well let the games commence :D

I'll still be lurking on here though if thats okay with all of you !

Emveg - W14.5 - 5.5lb off - 58.5lb lost - 0lb to lose!!!

em
well done you!!!!!!
i'm so pleased for you - good luck on RTM and of course keep on posting here!
daisy x

Daisydoll - wk 16 -2lb off -46lbs total - 12 to go

oops forgot to update on here!

Well done Daisy - 2lbs is fantastic :D

I've not been weighed officially for 2 weeks now because there was a delay between ending Foundation and starting Lite. Tomorrow is my first night. I weigh myself at home once a week and it looks like I've only lost 1.5lbs this week - less than Daisy, whilst being totally abstinent! That makes 4lbs in 2 weeks and I'm not a happy bunny!

I'm getting hacked off with losing the same as I could lose on a conventional diet and I'm hoping Lite will give me the boost I need to get the final stone and a half off.

Sorry for the moan, but I'm just a little annoyed with my body. Usually I take the low losses in my stride but was hoping to have a fantastic loss in 16 days - doesn't like it will be so :mad:

Hey WG, don't be disappointed. A loss is still a loss as you know (I know it's easy for me as I've rocketed through Foundation), but keep focussed on results to date and celebrate the achievement. If it takes a little longer then so what? You've got the rest of your life to be fit, healthy and happy!

I'm sure you'll feel very different when you start Lite, I know I'm in a completely different mind set now I'm in RTM, and the variety really does help (even week 1 in RTM when there's a very limited choice).

Come on Jan Starters, keep focussed and let's finish this journey together.

Hey Westie, I know where you're coming from. Bad losses (and gains!) for me over the past couple of weeks back but it kicked in again last week and I'm feeling great this week.

All those things went through my head too especially as, like you, we've been there done that and now we're doing again!! I guess that is something that only 2nd/3rd refreshers can understand! BUT for me there is not going to be a 3rd time!! I'm doing 2 more weeks on full then the 4 weeks LLL RTM before holiday. I will then assess if I want to lose more and like you go LLL fully if need be.

Don't you let go my hand now, I'm clinging onto yours tight enough!!!

Thanks Sean, that really helps. You're right - I've got a lifetime of thiness ahead to enjoy ;)

I'm mostly positive about the slow weeks but I think it's just the fact that after 16 days I'd been hoping for a FANTASTIC loss.

I wanted to make as much inroads to my target before starting Lite because I must admit I'm a little scared of changing to it and introducing food. But I'm doing it for the challenge (sorry for any strugglers but I find abstinence easy - good adaptive child that I am ;)) so I'll be putting my positive head back on now :D:D:D

I know you mean NOT then. ;):D

Well we've both done it before, we started the same time, similar weight n height, similar losses, similar goals and we both have had similar hiccups too!!!! Cool eh! :D:D

Yay, 5lbs for me this week. Really chuffed. Finally got my 3st now. Hopefully the next 3st won't take as long!!!

Daisydoll - wk 16 -2lb off -46lbs total - 12 to go
SexyBecks1 - wk 1 - 5lb - 43lbs total - 43lbs to loose

Back