January 2009 - Starters

Thanks WG, dont worry as i am about 1 min away from hitting the cake off them. Its all fun in our office lol.

Ha ha, I'd love to see that :giggle:

Sorry you are felling so bad today WG...I woke up with a really bad head that I just couldn't shake on day 1 but from then on I have felt fine so fingers crossed you will feel ok tomorrow!

Thanks for the advice on pee sticks and weighing Anna I know it makes sense but the scales are right here next to me in my office...not sure i can lock them away as have always been a bit of a serial weigher:rolleyes: ....but I will try!

Oh and welcome HL!

Sorry you are felling so bad today WG...I woke up with a really bad head that I just couldn't shake on day 1 but from then on I have felt fine so fingers crossed you will feel ok tomorrow!

Thanks for the advice on pee sticks and weighing Anna I know it makes sense but the scales are right here next to me in my office...not sure i can lock them away as have always been a bit of a serial weigher:rolleyes: ....but I will try!

Oh and welcome HL!

Thanks Susianna, feeling better now that the tablets have kicked in.

I just want to get home and curl up on the sofa. Just under an hour to go though :(

Thanks Susianna, feeling better now that the tablets have kicked in.

I just want to get home and curl up on the sofa. Just under an hour to go though :(
Oh my I'm getting confused with my WG's and GGF's...anyway hope you are both feeling better soon :wave_cry:!

x

i had some chicken soup!!!!!! YUK!!!!!!! i dont think i will be ordering that again!!!!!!! ate about half of it i guess!

i feel a bit better thanks guys, the tummy cramps have slowed down now so at least i get a break inbetween!!!!!! i feel sooooo hungry though, its gonna be a hard task this for me i think x

i had some chicken soup!!!!!! YUK!!!!!!! i dont think i will be ordering that again!!!!!!! ate about half of it i guess!

i feel a bit better thanks guys, the tummy cramps have slowed down now so at least i get a break inbetween!!!!!! i feel sooooo hungry though, its gonna be a hard task this for me i think x

I love chicken soup :) You've got to make sure you eat all your packs though - you'll be missing out on vits and mins.

Glad you're starting to feel a bit better. When hunger strikes get on here and we'll help you through :)

Amazing what people like and dislike, I for one love the soups also.

If hunger does strike you try drinking water you may be thirsty ;)

First day at work down, and I think its going to be harder to keep this quiet. One of the bosses commented to the person I had told that I haven't eaten and really should do - so she told her why. I can understan why, I'm just not ready for people to know. I need to get through the first couple of weeks before I can..

Tummy is rumbling a litte.. and my mum has celebrity masterchef on... I don't feel like eating, and I don't want to.. its just a bit of a weird feeling.

Looking forward to settling on the sofa with my chicken souuup.

I'm just looking forward to having some fun with tabasco sauce!

Okay, I've read on here a few people have had bars on first couple of days.

I was told y'day that you cannot have a dar until day three. Am I wrong? The LLC (and I've just seen Anna just sai the same in reply to me on my diary thread) said you don't have any until after you go into ketosis.

Oh god 1/2 an hour till I leave for my first meeting and Im getting really nervous and panicky.

Its silly really cos I know pretty much whats going to happen tonight so I should be all 'Zen' like

Okay, I've read on here a few people have had bars on first couple of days.

I was told y'day that you cannot have a dar until day three. Am I wrong? The LLC (and I've just seen Anna just sai the same in reply to me on my diary thread) said you don't have any until after you go into ketosis.

I don't recall anyone saying that they'd had them in the first couple of days - but I have mentioned them for having them at lunchtimes the end of the week.

We got them to have from day 4 onwards, which is tomorrow for me. I'm looking forward to not traipsing home to make a soup.

First day at work down, and I think its going to be harder to keep this quiet. One of the bosses commented to the person I had told that I haven't eaten and really should do - so she told her why. I can understan why, I'm just not ready for people to know. I need to get through the first couple of weeks before I can..

Tummy is rumbling a litte.. and my mum has celebrity masterchef on... I don't feel like eating, and I don't want to.. its just a bit of a weird feeling.

Looking forward to settling on the sofa with my chicken souuup.

I think it's not fair of the person to tell the boss what you're doing, surely you should be able to tell people only if you want to.

Have a good evening and enjoy your chicken soup :D

WG - You've been so much busy!

OKAY... I absolutely loved that chicken soup. I thought it was so delicious! Lots of pepper and lots of water!

Hmmmmm mmmmm mmm!

Back