January 2009 - Starters

Ha ha I liked that !

Hi All, can't believe that this time next week i will be a Lighterlifer too! Roll on next Saturday yay!

It really does go so quickly doesn't it. I keep having moment were it suddenly hits me that I'm here and I AM doing this.

It is mindblowing.

And as Jazzy B said my OH tends to get a slap on the shoulder at these moments!

It really does go so quickly doesn't it. I keep having moment were it suddenly hits me that I'm here and I AM doing this.

It is mindblowing.

And as Jazzy B said my OH tends to get a slap on the shoulder at these moments!

Hey Em, I think you should get him some for the coming weeks, cos every weigh in night is gonna be a woo-hoo clump night!:8855::8855::8855::8855:

OOPS - that sounded a bit rude - hope everyone realised I was only talking about shoulder pads and not some strange ahem bedtime habits that you maybe developing to pass the time away !!!:eek::eek:

Now Jazzy what you have been up to at night hey.... lol

It does go super quick you are right about hat guys, day by day we loose and each day is a victory

:D :D

Deary me! I'm a very innocent one I'll have you know :D

;) I had noticed! I don't know what these people think of me :D

Feeling a little peckish for the first time since starting now!

Oh my that was a close call,
I tried to make some Thai chilli crisps and they smelt absolutely vile, I couldnt bear to taste one (I use my nose alot when deciding if I think Ill like something),

next thing I know Ive put a chicken curry in the microwave...........:eek:

But all is not lost, I came to my senses and threw it in the bin before it had finished cooking Phew!!

Now wheres that bag o' shakes gone

I tried to make some Thai chilli crisps and they smelt absolutely vile, I couldnt bear to taste one (I use my nose alot when deciding if I think Ill like something),

But all is not lost, I came to my senses and threw it in the bin before it had finished cooking Phew!!

Good on ya :clap:

Get one of those shakes inside ya, get back on here and everyone will help ya if you need it :D

well done to the senses.
Stick to the shakes.
Its been really hard being at home with kids, feeding them etc. I have been feeling my salivary juices all flowing.
2nd week has been kinda difficult for me.
First week DH supported but he can't be there all the time.
xx
sukhi

I think I might have to have an early night tonight.

I've had hunger pangs all day and I'm cold for the first time all week. The wind is howling outside and it's knocking the temperature right down. I'm wrapped in 2 blankies aswell.

I've been indoors all day and feel restless, but it's too late and cold to go out. I just can't get comfy on the sofa :(

I've got a pack and a half left to have. Almost broke a tooth on the raspberry and cranberry bar :( I think I'll make a soup at half time during the footy.

well done to the senses.
Stick to the shakes.
Its been really hard being at home with kids, feeding them etc. I have been feeling my salivary juices all flowing.
2nd week has been kinda difficult for me.
First week DH supported but he can't be there all the time.
xx
sukhi

Both of us feeling a little out of sorts then :(

:hug99:

Well done EmVeg JazzyB and Daisydoll that is fantastic news...roll on week 1 weigh in.xx :553:

Well done to the Six Pound Club! LOL

Back