January 2009 - Starters

well done on the losses guys, your all doing fab!!!!!!!!!!

im feeling good today, apart from the crappy taste in my mouth, its really the only thing i cant stand at the mo!!!!!!!!

im on day 6!!!!! day 6!!! woop woop!!!!

weigh in tomorrow night, im a wee bit scared but hoping and praying, ive not cheated once at all and after a very hard 6 days im finally proud of myself!!!!!

Glad to hear that you're doing well now Emma. The bad taste in the mouth is nasty but at least you know you're burning fat! What about Gold Spot or breath strips?

Don't be scared for tomorrow - you've stuck to the programme so you have to have lost something.

And finally - keep feeling proud - you deserve it :clap:

Well done Louale and WG ...great results....we are all (& SIIM) at least half a stone lighter fab!

Welcome back Foxtrot ..... in my class out of the 8 of us 4 are returners!!!

SIIM .... I do know what you mean ....especially when you see some losing 10 lbs and more in their 1st week but 8.5 is a great result and if you manage 5.5 this week then that will be a stone in 2 weeks!!!

Good luck to all starting and those who have a WI tonight.

x

:D well done Louale and WG!

I am starting tonight, woop! Should get my food packs and everything, having just got my medical sorted.. Yippseeee, I'm so psyched up and ready to go now.

:D well done Louale and WG!

I am starting tonight, woop! Should get my food packs and everything, having just got my medical sorted.. Yippseeee, I'm so psyched up and ready to go now.

Good luck today :) makes sure you try a little of everything as far as the packs go.

I have my weigh in tonight so it seems we have somethin in common, we both will be going on tuesdays.

All the best

Thank you, will do!

I actually have WI on saturdays, but this is the mid week weigh in.

Take care and good luck for tonight!

thank you, i will report back and update the tracker later on, dont feel like i lost much this week for some reason, maybe its mental.

Congratulations everyone on great losses, and good luck to those going tonight.

I feel a bit:sign0137: .

I had an hours trip down to have some treatment on my back, an hour on the couch and an hour back again so didn't do too much water this morning. However, I've now had a litre and a soup and feel a bit at sea! I think I'll take the rest a bit slower.

I had an hours trip down to have some treatment on my back, an hour on the couch and an hour back again so didn't do too much water this morning. However, I've now had a litre and a soup and feel a bit at sea! I think I'll take the rest a bit slower.

Defo take it a bit slower Foxtrot....its not good down too much in such a short period. I seem to have it ingrained in my brain now to grab a bottle (1/2 litre) or two as I go out the door!

Hope you feel better soon!

aw no, take it easy while it all settles there!!!!!

well ive just had me tea time shake an dfeel so hungry still, i made the mistake of weighing myself earlier, it shows no loss at all! wish i didnt now because im just telling myself whats the point! its a very nasty circle all this weighloss!!!!! oh well tomorrows weigh in will tell all i guess.

i see your from dorset in in bridport where abouts are you??

Hi All,

I have my first meeting in 1hr 3/4 and I am so nervous. I have been so calm and collected all this time so I don't understand. I musty admit that I have been doubting myself over the past 2 days. Not the diet but more myself and thinking I can't do it. I know I'm being silly and I'm sure I will be fine once I start.

I am a bit worried about tomorrow as I am at another site doing some training so I hope have access to hot water as I don't really want to take my blender. Luckily even with it being a whole days course they are not providing food so at least I wont have sit and watch everyone else eat.

Anyway, good luck to everyone who has their official weigh in tonight, I am sure you will do well. And to all the newbies, don't worry, I am sure once we have been to the meeting we will be so excited to start.

Bye for now x x

Thanks Emma. The wait is killing me. I know I've already waited 10 weeks but these last few hours are dragging!!!! It's like time has slowed down!!!

I'll keep you all updated.

Good luck tonight Becky - you'll feel such a sense of relief after your first class.

Tonight was Week 1 weigh in for me - 10 lbs lighter! Can't stop grinning.... :D

Good luck tonight Becky - you'll feel such a sense of relief after your first class.

Tonight was Week 1 weigh in for me - 10 lbs lighter! Can't stop grinning.... :D

OMG 10 lbs, what a fantastic result, well done you!

Good luck for tonight Becky...let us know how you get on! x

Well done everyone

and good luck for those yet to be weighed.
The support for each other on this site is tremendous.
Where would we be without it?
Great results eveyone. Stick with it.
This time last year BL and I hadn't even started.

Amazing losses. Well done.

Back