January 2009 - Starters

I think it's a lovely idea!

Well done girls on the 2nd WI results, we are all doing so well!

Like the "pot" idea, will be amazing to see how much is in there in a few weeks :)!

x

I started LL on the 5/1/09 and i have lost 9.8lbs in the last 2 weeks

Thats it ladies, keep on going, it gets easier and easier as the weeks roll by ;)

Im actually for the first time in my life enjoying being in control of my food and eating habits. You will soon realise like me that you dont desire junk food you actually want to only eat healthy. its so odd

Jan starter here too!

Hi guys - can I join you? I started last Wednesday so have my first weigh in tomorrow. xx

Hi All well done on all your losses I go for my 'pop in' tonight :) Q-anyone know if we are allowed Earl Grey tea?

hi to all the newbies!!!! welcome!!!

jo1 yeah earl grey is fine!

well i got through the weekend, it was so hard, im really feeling poorly, chest pains, tummy upsets tired, weak. its miserable!

i went for a pop in last night because i needed to make sure what is happening to me is normal and my LLC was worried and sent me to the docs, basically the doc said to eat and see if i felt better!help NOT! so im carrying on in the hope it will settle down, i dont feel like i need food and i feel like my head can do this i just hope im not going to make my health suffer for it!

oh and at my pop in last night i was another 5.85lbs down!! thats a fraction off 1 stone in 12 days!!!

well i got through the weekend, it was so hard, im really feeling poorly, chest pains, tummy upsets tired, weak. its miserable!

i went for a pop in last night because i needed to make sure what is happening to me is normal and my LLC was worried and sent me to the docs, basically the doc said to eat and see if i felt better!help NOT! so im carrying on in the hope it will settle down, i dont feel like i need food and i feel like my head can do this i just hope im not going to make my health suffer for it!

oh and at my pop in last night i was another 5.85lbs down!! thats a fraction off 1 stone in 12 days!!!

Good to hear from you GGF was a bit worried about you!

Really hope this settles down over the next few days but you've done so well to stay on it through all this.

I would be inclined to go back to your GP if this continues though as it sounds quite extreme.

Good luck for the next few days and well done on your loss!

x

Welcome to Mrs S and Carla!

Hi GGF, sorry you are feeling so bad. I'm not going to say eat if you feel like this is a temporary thing, but please don't jeopardise your health, especially if your LLC was worried enough to get you to go to the docs.

Hope it settles soon because it is so worth doing the programme, but not at any cost xxx

Well done everyone

What a nice supportive atmosphere on here. Welcome to the new joiners too.
What a big pot you've got!

Hi all

I have been on minimins before.. I did the cambridge diet before.. but life got in the way a bit.. I've dropped from 18 stone to 13.7 over the last two years and have moved to Kent, there isn't any cambridge counsellors around so I've decided to join lighter life.

Me and my partner are going to have IVF, so I need to get my BMI down, I have an intro meeting with lighterlife on friday and then my first meeting on saturday and I'll be starting after I get the medical forms filled out etc..

anyhooo.. I'll upload a ticker when I know when my first weigh in is, but I want my BMI as close to 25 as I can :D

so.. yep.. hopefully I'll be a January starter.

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13lbs - 7.0 stones to lose
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 13.5lb - 9 stones to lose
Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 10lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan--Week 2 -12.5lb - 2st 1.5 to lose
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13.4lb - 5st 6lb to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 1 - 8lb - 3.5 stones to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 1 - 8lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 1 1/2 - 13lb - 47lb to left to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 5 stone to lose
misswee - 09 Jan - week 1 - 8.2lb - 4.5 stone to lose
JessicaL - 12th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 4 st 10 lbs to lose
Foxtrot - 12th Jan - Week 1 - 6lb - 3stone 8lb left to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan - week 1 - 59lb to lose (and extra is a bonus)
Sue P - 14th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6 stone to lose
thin_inside - 14 Jan - Week 0.5 - 8lb - 8 stone to lose
jo1 -17th Jan -Week 0 - 0lb - 7 stone to lose
Becca - 20th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stone to lose

HI, jUST BEEN ADDING MY 4LB WK 2 LOSS ONTO POT TOTAL. wELL DONE EVERYBODY WE ARE ALL DOING REALLY WELL!! X

Pot total 131.6

I never got round to putting my name on the list but I have just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 6lbs so thats a stone in 2 weeks!!! I'm so happy!!!!
:talk017:

I'm off to pop open a bottle of bubbly water!!:8855:and learn how to update my ticker tracker thingy!!!

well done jazzyb - ive just got back too - lost 4lbs so thats 12 for me in the first 2 weeks
dasiy x

Well done you 2. Fab start xxxx

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13lbs - 7.0 stones to lose
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 13.5lb - 9 stones to lose

Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 10lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan--Week 2 -12.5lb - 2st 1.5 to lose
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13.4lb - 5st 6lb to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 2 - 12lb - 3.5 stones to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 1 - 8lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 1 1/2 - 13lb - 47lb to left to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 5 stone to lose
misswee - 09 Jan - week 1 - 8.2lb - 4.5 stone to lose
JessicaL - 12th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 4 st 10 lbs to lose
Foxtrot - 12th Jan - Week 1 - 6lb - 3stone 8lb left to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan - week 1 - 59lb to lose (and extra is a bonus)
Sue P - 14th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6 stone to lose
thin_inside - 14 Jan - Week 0.5 - 8lb - 8 stone to lose
jo1 -17th Jan -Week 0 - 0lb - 7 stone to lose
Becca - 20th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stone to lose

Pot total 135.6

Back