January 2009 - Starters

foxtrot, had forgotton about the op - hope it all goes well hun!

stinkabell, it does get better - i only go about once an hour now lol!

daisy x

Thanks for the wishes.

Well I've done the dirty as advised by my LLC and I must delightedly tell you I feel really icky!! :yuk: Can't wait to be back on the packs!!

Off to bed now. Night all, see you when I get back!! :D

EmVeg - I can totally empathise with you about the dreams!
I had an awful dream last night that i had consumed a full blown meal!
I woke up today feeling so so so guilty - imagine how we'd feel if we actually had!
Thank goodness its just our subconscious playing tricks on us!

Jess xx

Hi guys - well done on all your losses! I lost 6.5 at my first weigh in last week. Next one is Wednesday. How do I get my name added to the list? :D

hi carla
well done!
just copy and paste it into a new post, then add yourself in
daisy x

Welcome Carla!:welcome:
Thinking of you, GGF and Foxtrot.:hug99::hug99:

Another WI tonight - I can't believe it! I'm prepared for a smaller loss - it's the end of week 3 and it's TOTM - but overall it has been an easier week and I'm settled in for the long haul now.

Just measured my bra size, and I've gone down a size there too, so I was 40DD now 38D. Wohoo!

Best of luck foxtrot and GGF, wishing a speedy recovery :D

And carla, congratulations on your weight loss! And welcome to the group :D

goodluck foxtrot!

ive been on the site that hussyin gave me the link to and and decided to order the shakes from there, im just not interested in food anymore, i have to keep eating for this week because of the meds but im straight back on it as of next week, the results i had in just 2 weeks were too amazing to stop!!!!!!!!

i hope you guys dont mind me posting in here still, even though i wont be a offical lighter lifer!!!!!

IT would be fab to keep updated with your progress,GGF and as you know the support on here is invaluable!

goodluck foxtrot!

ive been on the site that hussyin gave me the link to and and decided to order the shakes from there, im just not interested in food anymore, i have to keep eating for this week because of the meds but im straight back on it as of next week, the results i had in just 2 weeks were too amazing to stop!!!!!!!!

i hope you guys dont mind me posting in here still, even though i wont be a offical lighter lifer!!!!!

GGF, nice to see you back and we'd love to have you post here, but please be careful. If it's against medical advice to continue, please don't risk your health. It's not worth it if you need to delay for just a little while.

I don't want to put you off or dampen your enthusiasm but please be safe - surely if it's too soon it's better to delay a little while than end up permanently damaging your health - or dare I say it - even worse!

GGF, nice to see you back and we'd love to have you post here, but please be careful. If it's against medical advice to continue, please don't risk your health. It's not worth it if you need to delay for just a little while.

I don't want to put you off or dampen your enthusiasm but please be safe - surely if it's too soon it's better to delay a little while than end up permanently damaging your health - or dare I say it - even worse!

yeah i get what your saying hun, at the mo im not eating hardly anything, i would honestly be getting more goodness into my body if i were on the shakes!!! even after just 2 weeks my desire for food is so small.

its so hard knowing that i should have lost again then again and be stuck where i am now!!!! ive gained 4lbs since i stopped, its a awfull feeling!!!! i still aim to be 3 stone lighter by june!!!!!!

What you've put on is probably only glycogen so don't panic about it - it's probably not fat.

I agree you need to keep your body nourished, so please keep safe and let us know how you're going.

Did your LLC give you any advice on rejoining officially because it would be a shame to miss out on the group thing?

God, it seems likes ages since I posted with all the pages i had to read!!!

I'm so sorry GGF that you have to stop for a while. Like everyone else has said, best to get yourself right first. It will still be here when your back to 100%

Hope everything goes well for your op Foxtrot. I'm sure everyone is thinking of you :flowers:

Welcome to all you newbies out there. I don't think you really need much luck as it is all down to willpower and believe me you all have it deep down. I didn't think I had any, but it's there!!

I had another pop in at the weekend and I have lost another 3lb. So that's 16lb in 10 days!!! This diet is absolutly amazing. The days are passing so quickly now. I am back at the gym 3 times a week and am feeling great.:whacky068:

The only thing is that my OH is feeling a bit put upon because has has been cooking gormet meals for himself but he is getting a bit bored with only cooking for one. I have offered to cook him some meals when I am not busy but he says no. What else can i do? :argh:

You will never guess what i did on friday night? I had my first alcohol free night out with the girls. It was a bit wierd at first. I didn't even mind dancing sober!!! The only thing I noticed was that I could tell when my feet were killing me. I'm sure the alcohol normally masks this until the morning!!!

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Good luck to all those who have weigh in tonight.

Speak soon x x

hi
GGF hopefully you will be back on track really soon - and of course keep posting here!
becky - you are doing fantastically!
daisy x

You will never guess what i did on friday night? I had my first alcohol free night out with the girls. It was a bit wierd at first. I didn't even mind dancing sober!!! The only thing I noticed was that I could tell when my feet were killing me. I'm sure the alcohol normally masks this until the morning!!!

I did the same on thursday, went out to see Grace Jones, all my friends were drinking but I was sober and dancing. My feet were killing me and it was wierd noticing the my friends getting drunk when I was teetotal! I wore my pedometer and it turned out I had danced 2.4 miles extra on top of my normal day!

I did the same on thursday, went out to see Grace Jones, all my friends were drinking but I was sober and dancing. My feet were killing me and it was wierd noticing the my friends getting drunk when I was teetotal! I wore my pedometer and it turned out I had danced 2.4 miles extra on top of my normal day!
Wow really? That much? Caernarfon clubscene (yeah, what scene? LOL) watch out!:D

Yes I was really suprised!!

No club scene? - you could dance around the house for an hour or so... fizzy water in hand... curtains closed of course!! LOL

Wk 3 WI, lost 4.4lb, quite pleased with that as as per my scales at home it was only 3, so that's it I am not going near those scales this week, and you are all witnesses to that statement! ;)

Good luck all for this weeks WI's.

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 6lbs - 13lbs Total - 5.11 stones to lose
Somewhere - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 5lbs - 13.5lb - 8st 0.5lb left to lose
Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 10lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan-Week2--4lb---12.5lb - 2st 1.5 to lose
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 3 - 4.4lb - Total - 17.8lb - 73lb to go
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 2 - 12lb - 2.7 stones left to lose

size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 1 - 8lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 2 - 6lb - 16lb total - 45lb to left to lose