January 2013 starters

I'm now using MFP and it is brilliant so this week I know I am eating a lot less than previously I think it is just water retention as it that TOTM so I had better keep drinking water and hope it moves next week. I'm just 2lbs off my first stone loss, so near but yet so far!!

Okay I am now confused.com! Weighed in at home and was still showing me as 2lbs heavier than last week but at WI I had lost 2lbs

So I have finally lost one stone :D

Weigh in Monday and only lost 2.2 lb:( I know I should be adult about it but was really fed up! Back in the swing of things today and will keep going for another week. I only take it a week at a time as this time on LL I'm finding it really hard mentally. Here's o completing week 7 :)

I've just noticed my BMI is 30.5. Hopefully will be out of obese and into overweight soon!!

I've just noticed my BMI is 30.5. Hopefully will be out of obese and into overweight soon!!

Oooohh!! Exciting stuff!!! :D :D :D It's all downhill from there!

Ditto well done! You're doing great. I wish I was losing 2.2 as I seem to be stuck at 2lb a week. Your weightloss is amazing. You are almost at half way in just 6 weeks!

Hey that's brilliant well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done suzie! Great loss xx :)

5 lb off tonight AND now not obese just overweight!!! Very happy just wish this forum was a bit busier! Xx

Well done that's great!!!!! In know what you mean, it's very quiet on here. When I was here in '09 it there was always someone on!

Keep up the good work!

X

OH brought new scales on Sunday and the old ones went straight in the bin. I resisted until this morning as the garbage truck was turning into my road and I fish them out. They are now in a corner of my office ;)

We both seem lighter on the new scales so it will be interesting to see what I register at the official weigh in tomorrow night.

I'm crying into my LL shake as I STS tonight which is sad I know it will be a weight gain next week after my planned weekend offf

I'm crying into my LL shake as I STS tonight which is sad I know it will be a weight gain next week after my planned weekend offf

:( Oh don't cry... though I understand, that bitter disappointment of the scales not moving... :(

I know maybe this doesn't help - but you ARE losing fat, you ARE doing the right thing, you ARE doing really, really well. The very fact that water has crawled up into some empty fat cells shouldn't make you feel this rotten. Curse the damn water, curse them damn fat cells for making you feel this this!! But - do not blame yourself, because you are doing everything you can to help yourself feel better.

The weight will come down.. slowly but surely, it WILL. :hug99:

I can not wait for my WI tomorrow. I have done three days (tomorrow will make it four) on total. I have not missed food and have felt full. I'm not sure I have drunk enough water though as I have been busy and keep forgetting.

I think I might have recovered the weight I have gained this weekend, if not I think it will only be a small gain.

Excited for you hope it is a good loss

Not sure it can be called a good loss but I lost 1lb. That is amazing considering how much I ate during my three days away! Mmm I wonder if that is what I should do every week ;-)

Well done suzie! X

Well done Suzie :]
Grrrrrr, i'm having some ridiculous sugar/chocolate cravings today ... So irritating, and the chocolate shakes aren't hitting the spot. :[

WI Wednesday ... Started running again at the gym yesterday, did 2km with ease (which is amazing for me ... i've never been good at running and with my new weight loss it feels so much easier !) Going again tonight to help take my mind off of the chocolate. Learnt I have some really hardcore psychological hunger sometimes :/

It's coming up for my birthday in the next week or so, and i'm already sensing that i'm going to find it challenging to be 100% (my parents/one side of the family want to take me out and so does my boyfriend !) so I absolutely don't want to fall at this hurdle now before the danger has even really begun !
Xo

Back