Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

I lost 1st 9lbs In the 3 months, I could have lost more but I slacked a little bit before the wedding with hen do's etc but 2 stone in 3 months on CD is defo doable!! I did read on average people tend to lose 1st in a month, I really think it's doable! If u stick to it rigidly, drink as much water as u can, keep a bottle with u all the time, and u really will succeed!! What u have planned for ur hen do? Xx

Ok yes that sounds good ill defo.go.for it im going to livepool for a night out and then back to nottingham to eden hall spa :) so cant wait! My partners going yo butlins reloaded weekend :( lol o well my grandad even going with them theyll have fun lol!! If i can do 3 stone in 2 and half months ill.be happy if i struggle ill let u know!! Werr abouts do.u live im in nottingham! Asked if anybody else near here but nobody as yet here:/ xxx

I'm not doing anything for my birthday as am planning on being on the diet. Am not bothered tho as its so soon after Christmas, hubby won't be home and kids at school all day. Will meet my friends for a black coffee in the morning. We meet every Wednesday morning anyway so a good coincidence. But never really do anything anyway so not bothered. Weight loss will be the best present :)

Sounds fun!! Oooh go ur grandad!!! I think whatever you loose url be so happy and proud! Ahhh I live in Essex!
definitely allneedles feeling and looking good for your birthday with all the compliments is present enough! Day 1 is near!!!!

Lool ye i know bless him going for the weekend too hope he keeps up!! Day 1 is coming i cant waot :))

Ahh a shame ya not close we could of met 4 black coffee :/

Haha I know, can have a virtual black coffee together!

Loool ye thatll do :) better than nothing!! Lol! When u starting yours again the 5th or tomorrow? Xx

:) I'm starting tomorrow! What did you say your doing? X

Starting tomorrow too :) looking at the stiff now im really friggin nervous :/o well ill let u knoe how my days going tomorrow xx

A happy new year to all and good luck to the new starters of cd :) hope you all reach your gall and have a beautiful 2015! Xxx

You will be fine!! We can all do it!!! Happy and healthy new year everyone :) xxxx

Thank you so much ladies for all of your "thinspiration"

what a friendly supportive group you all are.

I have only just joined this website but i am trying to get a summary of your tips saved in my Cambridge diet booklet so that i have a quick reference for those moments of weakness.
*ask yourself what you want more.... The chocolate or to have a better life
*drink water water water
*calendar (is that the one on minimins???)

Thank you thank you thank you!

P.s. i am still giggling that "willpowerwomans"predictive text changed "skellybob" to "smellybob".... i was tempted to register as "smelly bob" myself, just for fun! Ahhh i am easily amused, i need to get out more, and once i have lost weight and feel more confident, i probably will get out more, this extra weight is making me sooooooo anti-social. Losing weight makes you a whole different person.... we can do this :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! XXXXXXXXXX

Hi malibu sally no i have a calendar on my kitchen wall im just marking off the daysxx

Happy new year all
Day 1 here it goes!! Woke up feeling quite nervous and a bit scared really i think i want it so bad tht ai dont want it to be hard and i know it will be just going to get up and try the porridge so il post my day throughout and how im finding it hope u guy's dont mind that as itll help me keep coming on here xxx

About half 10 this is when my breaks are at work too so think thatll help sticking to a routine?? Xx

Dietninja you know under your posts you have all your weights and targets how do.u do that and get them on here x

I think i did it :)
Well i had my first porridge :) apple and cinnamon wasnt to bad actually not the best but drinkable had it with a pint of water ive struggled with thar as im not a breakfast person to be honest so gosh i hope im not starving by lunch time! I took 2 paracetamol in advance with it too try and keep these head aches off :) let me know how your brekki is guys xxx

Back