Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Ahhah thats so sweet :) its annoying though i fet called skeleton all the time at appointments its so embarrassing! I'll . soon change my name when i get married so ill be a moore ( mooron) as i call my fella lol!!
Ginabeany do u have the bars!?? Omg u guys tgey are freaking so so so so so tasty i had the peanut one today covered in milk choc its like a snicker with out the crunch mmmm and lemon kne lovely 2! BUT!!!! Got awful trapped wind loooolll its killin! Xx

Ha trapped wind is horrendous. I really don't like the bars at all actually, weird how our tastes vary isn't it!

Ye definitely to me its just chewing it makes me feel like im having a choc bar aha gannett

Nite all xxx

Haha funny with all the names! Yep I'm Gina!
Omg yes I had the normal choc bar once, I wasn't a lover of the taste and the wind isn't great lol! I would like to try the other flavours tho! Getting to like the vanilla rice pudding with a bit of cinnamon or mixed spice!

Danni :) that's good about the treat if it gives you something to look forward to but please keep on track the next day :) keep it as a one night treat! Want to make sure you get all slim and sexy for your wedding!! Remember all the time nothing tastes as good as slim feels! :)

Ye dont worry id b straight bavk on it i haven't got a choice lol and now its so much easier to call you gina my pone wont spell ginabeany lol!! Ye the wind is so bad its funny tho bit i feel so bloated i really do like the bars so easy for me at work in my clinic to have 1 for breakfast! Omg the cottage cheese is crazy i bought fat free but u can have 250 gram that nearly the whole tub! Lol mental! Feel bad for eating u no if it really slows my loss ill go back so ss! Or ill alternate it my dress should come soon too! Times flying already its crazy! X

Danni :) that's good about the treat if it gives you something to look forward to but please keep on track the next day :) keep it as a one night treat! Want to make sure you get all slim and sexy for your wedding!! Remember all the time nothing tastes as good as slim feels! :)

Yeah I agree with Gina, its only worth it if you can get back on track the next day. You probably only need to be on plan for a few months to get to goal, so would it be worth just seeing it straight through and treating yourself to something new instead? I only say because I've taken breaks in the past as a 'reward' and never managed to get back to it. If you're sure you're not making it harder for yourself you should go for it though.

My wedding dress is ordered in a size smaller jo so i haven't got an option than to stay on it tbh though now im eating a bit ive had no cravings at all im happy with the small bit u can have so i might give it a miss ill c how i feel bit ill have no problem getting back on it the next day its not an option lol then again all week i wanted s kebab but soon as i got weighed thought no no no cheats for me i wouldn't wanna risk it lol. Ill play it. By ear tho

Omg the weather is so bad now :/

Zoe :) i tried them too i love choc orange one theybare a lot bigger than cambridge ones too this was a while ago i tried exante lasted 1 day! No joke lolol they was yumm tho

Guys defo goimg bed now my long day 2moro at work night all be good xx

Night people!
Even at the end of the month if you have a treat takeaway coz that's how it will get you through, maybe try and have the best option u can like chicken shish n salad! I must admit I did things like that last time and although I still got to goal, so url defo do it :) it just didn't totally change my mindset so, I wana try and get out of the way of thinking that food is a treat and have clothes or a day out as a treat as when I got to goal I totally binged, sorta defeats the whole point! Lol crazy stuff! It is hard though so totally get where ur coming from xx

Night people!
Even at the end of the month if you have a treat takeaway coz that's how it will get you through, maybe try and have the best option u can like chicken shish n salad! I must admit I did things like that last time and although I still got to goal, so url defo do it :) it just didn't totally change my mindset so, I wana try and get out of the way of thinking that food is a treat and have clothes or a day out as a treat as when I got to goal I totally binged, sorta defeats the whole point! Lol crazy stuff! It is hard though so totally get where ur coming from xx

Yeah I want to start treating myself to things rather than food! Once I'm maintaining thing I think I'll reward myself for sticking to it once a month! And its such a pleasure to buy new clothes once I'm smaller!!

Definitely!!! I am obsessed with Asos so every pay day I am on there ordering more bits, and it's so much more fun having a smaller size and fitting into more! Chances are we will get to goal wayyy before summer so, will want to maintain and keep it up for the summer at the very least, and hopefully be in the zone for the rest of the year! What size are you at the moment and aiming to get to? X

Definitely!!! I am obsessed with Asos so every pay day I am on there ordering more bits, and it's so much more fun having a smaller size and fitting into more! Chances are we will get to goal wayyy before summer so, will want to maintain and keep it up for the summer at the very least, and hopefully be in the zone for the rest of the year! What size are you at the moment and aiming to get to? X

Definitely! I'm a small 14 now and when my BMI is 24 I'm a small 12. I can get the odd 10 in certain dresses but I'm a 12 really and that looks really good on my height.

How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning!
On Monday after my weigh-in I shall be treating myself to having my eyebrows shaped and my nails done :)

Yeah definitely with your height you don't want to end up too skinny! When I started last year my size 12's were getting tight and I think it does hit you when you think, I need to buy a bigger size. I fit in 12s comfortably now and some of my size 10's, il be in the majority of them at 9st! 8-10 is probably the best size for me as I am small, size 12 I look quite dumpy lol :(

Great treat allneedles!!

Back