Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

I think that's a great idea. We were thinking of getting married and I was looking for vintage things online would be great to order all from one place. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm trying not to weigh daily this weeks I know scales won't go down everyday like the first week and don't want to get disheartened and cheat. I also only weigh first thing in the morning as my weight can fluctuate by 2lbs throughout the day x

Morning guys i know whst u mean i just havent got a clue were to start maybe that's the problem welll i bought one now so that's it im stuck with it lol.. how u guys getting on

Gina good luck for weigh in and anybody elses xx

Have a a look at www.etsy.com
its a good place to start selling your dresses if you don't want to go to the expense of your own website at first. And start a blog!!! :)

good luck Gina!!

Really? ? Well i bought my first dress its beautiful welll i like it but i like vintage style.. my bros mate is a web designer im going to get a collection and set up a website:) going to get a mannequin to so ill let u know how its going :) i love vintage wedding dress mines is quite vintage but i want to sell authentic vintage. The dress i bought is a 1980s designer but its 50s style so nice :) x

Whooo yes good idea hun you did that didnt u? Thanks oll have a look xx

Ahh see my consultant lives the road behind me which is handy! So I use her scales! But can't help sneaking on mine! I wish I could be weighed first thing in the morning but coz of work 5pm works better for me.
Ahhh iv bought stuff off etsy before, really nice things!

Have u :) i looked at some brooch wedding bouquets off there :) sorry gina what tines weigh in i missed your post i forgot x

Awww nice! It's at 5pm, so scared ahhhh x

Whoo let us know :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg thats so good and easy too :)) xx

How do u upload pics to here? ? X

I lost 1lb :) so not brilliant but it's a loss so I'm ok with that! Hope everyone's ok and good luck Danni for yours tomorrow!!!

Yayy a loss is a loss!! At least u know u lose it small bit tgatsway better than putting it on ;)

Yeah I had a big loss for me last week so didn't expect it again! I got a peanut bar for the first time, omg it is so nice!!

Lush aren't they :)

Woop well done Gina! I think that's a great loss especially as you ate out so will be likely to be retaining a bit of water.

All in the right direction :)

how has everyone's day been?

Congrats on your loss Gina, another 1lb in the right direction! :)

Tried the melting bar last night SkellyBob, it was yum! Thanks for the tip x

Well done on everyone's losses brill!! And yes i had hot choc fir first time u guys were right yumm:)

ive wrote a plan for my new idea any ideas on a name for my site lol? X

Back