Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Let us know how the weigh in goes and also whst the consultant says :)

Hi Everyone :)

I am currently Day one of CD SS+ today :) I have 62lbs to lose. I did Lighter Life a few years back and lost 3 1/2 stone in 10 weeks so Im hopeful Il do that again with CD. I have tried CD many times before but I v never been so focused and dedicated as I am now :)

A few people said to me to do it New Year, but for me I thought, why wait? I want this!! I can sacrefice New Year for this as I want this more than I want food and alcohol New Year :) I have to make things THAT simple as thats what will keep me on plan, that simple question.......what do you want more?? :) Thats how I did Lighter Life before and stayed 100%

Good luck every one, I cant wait to see everyones weigh ins and progress :)

Sarah xx

Hi all, I'm on Exante but it's quiet on those boards and I want company! So please may I join you? Am starting today...so far only water & black coffee.

I just weighed in and as suspected, Christmas has done a lot of damage! So de-carbing today and starting proper tomorrow. As it is I don't really feel like going out on NYE anyway, my clothes don't fit and I just want to get this weight gone!

Good luck everyome my partners making me a meal on nye as we have a 3 year old so cant really go out and i want to start it now so bad bt my consultant cant come until Wednesday anyway so go for it girls :)

Bessieb that was very useful thanks and i will stick to it then just need to pass week 1 and willpowerwoman1 i am pmslllllll at u calling me smelly bob ahhahahhaha honestly i cant stop laughing ahhahhaha ahhhh so funny and tgey are perfectil skin hair and nails or i buy morrisons ones they're basically vitamins but its what you need in daily allowance so hopefullu this will help they work now and i use them daily :)) x

Whoops!!! Huge apologies on behalf of my predictive text! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go for it and just remember it will be worth it. I have procrastinated for too long and finally starting tomorrow. I have just over 4 stones to go and have to push through. I will start a diary. My first goal is 9 stones by the 31/03/2015.
Stay consistent beaus x x x

It made me laugh so much dnt worry lol xxx

This is my goal and in tht time too pinkpussy so hopefully we will get there when u starting :)

Dietninja hows exante i tried it for 2 dys and quit but i had no info about it my mate basically had done it so i followed and i wasn't in right frame of mind r u doing ok onit

Oh hello everyone and great to find you. One thing l've learned in my many years battling this is that support is invaluable. I'll be the sore shameful sticking thumb with the bad example in this thead if you'll have me:

- 2009 lost it all - 135 lbs in 8 months of CD SS
- 2010-2012 - IVF and baby at the end of which l had put 150 lbs back
- 2012-2014 - tens of restarts but got 100 of them back off of me
- End of 2014 - today - huge! A mere 40lbs away from my highest weight and a full 122lbs over my lowest and even a 70lbs higher than last year at this time!!!

I know 3 things:
1. SS works and l will lose it all again. 2015 will be when l'll be skinny again.
2. I can't maintain so will need to sort that (considering WLS after)
3. I can't do it without accountability and support so need this here and all of you to kick my ever inflatable butt.

Looking forward to the ride!

Hi missama youve been on a ride and back bit go you at least you like us r going to.do something about it and you determined too so hope we can help on ur journey 2:) i yoyo bad too and i really struggle so first time doing CD lets hope it works ;) fingers crossed x

Hi all! I'm back on plan from 5th of January. Shifted 2.5 stone so far, got about a fair few left to go, at least 2, probably 3 but we shall see.

I'm doing a modified CD at the moment as I'm at My mum's for second Christmas. I'm having at least 2 sachets a day but a small family meal in evenings where I've been using a side plate and the odd snack too here and there. Trying to be mindful but it's tricky as we are a grazing type family!

I love it here but to be honest can't wait to get back into sole source and see what I can accomplish in 2015!

Sorry for any typos I'm on my mobile for now

Hi missama youve been on a ride and back bit go you at least you like us r going to.do something about it and you determined too so hope we can help on ur journey 2:) i yoyo bad too and i really struggle so first time doing CD lets hope it works ;) fingers crossed x

Thanks for answering!

One thing is for sure CD works!

Ahhh good it's so nice to hear all the success good and bad because i think it makes me more determined that actually it can happen even if im crap at it lool just need will power but for so many ppl like yourself to do it and lose then it must work! X

How did u find the 2.5 stone to lose u have any tips or pointers join us here and let us know how u get on ;) x

Hey everyone, i only discovered CD early this year and took he plunge in May to loose some weight in preparation for my wedding in September this year. I started at 10st2 and got down to 8st7 for my wedding. I was over the moon and totally have CD and my consultant to thank for it! I love my food and alcohol so thought I was really going to struggle but because the weight comes off so quickly, the results alone make you want to stick at it!! So if you are doubting yourself. Please don't because you can do it!! Reason I am back on here is overindulging on the Honeymoon and Christmas so want to get back to feeling fit and healthy in 2015!!! There is so much motivation on here- we can do it people!!!! My first day back is 1st Jan :)

My only tips are:

- water, water, water! Skip it and you'll stall
- invest in an ice crushing blender - you can make awesome shakes with ice in them and it feels like chewing:)
- don't skip any shakes - this one's tough as in ketosis you won't be hungry and you'll be tempted-
- schedule treats for milestones - pampering, new clothes, etc
- schedule cheats if you'll have any (the first time around l never as much as looked at solid food for 8 months l was 110% but life is much more complicated now) if they are about drinking then make sure you drink something low carb like vodka or rum and fall asleep as soon as you had it or you'll be desperately hungry and have no will power!:)
- accountability and support - this forum, FB, family. The more cheerleaders you have the more likely it is you'll succeed!:)

Hey all,

I'm so glad to have found a post like this. I will also be starting on the 5th January. I have my appointment booked on the 3rd so have not weighed in yet. I think I am about 13 stones and would like to be between 9st 7lbs - 10st. For my 5ft 6 frame. I think that will b ideal.
I hope we can all motivate each other, coz Lord knows I will need it lol.
I have taken the week I start CD off from work as I have it is the most difficult and I really want to get my head in the place.

I will deff be doing the calander thing, sound like a great idea. Also there are some videos on YouTube "dual dynamics" these are very inspirational.

Good luck every one. X I look forward to us cheering us on xxx

Back