Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

First day (on S2). Just had first pack - the Chilli Soup thing. OK. So far had 11/2 litres water, two coffees and a cup of tea. Being at work is helping I think, although we have loads of chocs and biscuits left over from Christmas. Feeling positive so far.! Hope everyone else is having a good Monday!
Lol! I read your water as 11 1/5 at first!!!! That really would be something!!!!! :)

Yay well done u :) let us know how ur getting on i was 11.12 on new years ever scales show 11.1 at my nans now i haven't got scales at home thank god x

Lol Skellybob!!! I can see the headlines! The Pasty the Pulls a Punch!!!!! :)

MissAma- sometimes my day 4 is the worst day! You know you'll be through it soon.

Allneedles - excited for you getting started!! Is 8st13 a healthy BMI for you then?

Skellybob- ha I wanted to grab the baguette and crisps and run away. But I was dignified and just huffed and puffed to myself ha! How you feeling today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Pmsl could u imagine :)

Lol tht takes will power im so hungry still.. well not physically hungry mentally hungry i just crave everything lol x

Heeeellllooooo! So survived the first day back at work, tomorrow will be worse and then the workload eases up for a little bit....

Diet wise it's so much easier at work. I was feeling rough this morning so I had my first shake before work...I thought that if it's too early I can always have a fourth pack or a boiled egg if I need more in the evening (can't I skellybob!), then I managed to get about ten mins for lunch at 1.50pm and had a soup, and since then it's been non stop...worked til 5, took kids swimming, now cooking their tea, then I've got another 2 hours work to do...so I think I'll do fine on one more pack.

I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow...I'm tempted to alternate low carb food days with alternate vlcd days, but I'll start tomorrow on packs and see how it goes. Well done all who survived today :) another day slimmer :) :)

I have had a bath and am in bed already. Gonna watch a bit of TV and do some knitting but will prob go to sleep when I put the kids to bed at 8.30. I am tired as we get up at 6 but being on holiday we were up around 10. Today was a bit of a shock to the system!

Had mint choc hot for tea and it was lovely. Will be getting more of that. Will try the tomato soup once more but if it still isn't great I will swap the packets.

Wow...the end of another day approaches for everyone.

I'm freezing. I'm only day one though so doubt it's ketosis already.

I must have been to the loo 50 times today! I can't wait til that eases up!

3 x banana tetras - done
3 litres of water - done

Anything else I drink today is a bonus.

I have got used to the taste of black tea. Been having it all weekend. Tried one with milk this morning and it was horrible. Don't know if it's just the general bad taste in my mouth.

I have been having a sip of water every time I get to the end of a row of knitting. Each time I finish my 750ml water bottle I have a cuppa. Have had about 3l today :)

Well done Allneedles...I prefer to gulp my water...I tend to down half a litre six times a day...not so good for me but easier.

I am also going to bed with the kids, just ploughing through my planning now...

MissAma- sometimes my day 4 is the worst day! You know you'll be through it soon.

Allneedles - excited for you getting started!! Is 8st13 a healthy BMI for you then?

Skellybob- ha I wanted to grab the baguette and crisps and run away. But I was dignified and just huffed and puffed to myself ha! How you feeling today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
I think it is actually towards the top of the healthy range for me. I will see how I look then decide if I want to maintain or go lower.

Hey guys. Well done everyone.

Thisisreallyit ...I understand swear this water is passing through me like no one's bussiness. 3 litres of water done and 3 products done.

I'm not feeling too bad, usually it's the night that I craze craps to eat. So today I'm gonna wash my hair and have the longest shower ever to pass time. Then straight to bed.

On Wednesday I have training and have to drive far. The products will not b a problem. It's all the peeing....how will cope driving over 2 hours. So think I will have to skimp on the water that day.

Xx

Everyone is doing so well :) Within a few days we'll all feel totally fantastic because we'll have lost all our bloating.

Where are you ginabeany? MissAma?

My consultant said there is a new spaghetti bolognase coming in stock soon and the next flavour shake to be released is gonna be key lime pie. Interesting.

I just had a thought.........
I read that you should consume your packs within 15 minutes of making them up, as they start to lose their nutritional value after this. Does that mean they lose calories as well?
I think I'm becoming very slightly hysterical after my first (no cheating) day!
Lor_CD. You're not alone - I'm peeing like a horse.
allneedles. Spag bol and key lime pie sound divine!

Hi! Hope you don't mind me joining in! I started CD on the 2nd and am finding it sooo hard!

Is it right that you can't go to the gym during your first week as it will hinder your weight loss?

Hi All

day 4 here!!

All good! 100%!!! water all done! Loving the rice pudding! was a bit iffy at first - but totally loving it now! todays menu has been - hot choc and mint, rice pudding and ready to go strawberry shake!

I had a major problem with my weeing on Sunday or rather the need to wee!! I was out with the family and dog walking around a forest and don't i just need to wee!!! So into the bushes i go!! but my partner and son are giggling away as i have the brightest pink top on and am rather visible behind the tree!! thankfully no-one came along! the dog gave me very funny looks!! haha!!!!

xxx

Hi! Hope you don't mind me joining in! I started CD on the 2nd and am finding it sooo hard!

Is it right that you can't go to the gym during your first week as it will hinder your weight loss?

Keep holding on, you'll be through the worst soon!

No gym for 2 weeks and if you're on SS any exercise should be really light or you'll make yourself ill and or/slow your losses.

Back