Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

So where are all the Friday weighers? I'm sure it wasn't just me!

Drumroll please....despite my moaning about it not coming off this week, I had a last min whoosh and lost 4lbs :)

My total is now 12.5 lbs off in two weeks :) given that I moved up to 1000 cals on sat & sun I am delighted with that!!

So where are all the Friday weighers? I'm sure it wasn't just me!

Drumroll please....despite my moaning about it not coming off this week, I had a last min whoosh and lost 4lbs :)

My total is now 12.5 lbs off in two weeks :) given that I moved up to 1000 cals on sat & sun I am delighted with that!!

Fabuloso!!!! You must be delighted! I check my own weight on a Saturday morning in kg and then my official is on Monday in stones. It kind of helps to keep the obsession in check.

Well done dietninja!! That's great!! It shows just when we think we haven't done well, u prove it wrong and get a great result!!
Sorry for everyone not feeling the luck the end of this week! And allneeedles with all your dramas! :( not long til all our next weigh ins people!!! The lbs are just falling off now :)

Congrats welllll done u :))))( nearly a stone hun bet ya buzzin

Guys ive had drama grrrrr omg just saw red!
Im off 3 stoke tomorrow my cousins 10th birthday were going 2 water world. My swim suit is 2 big so nipped into asda to get one. Tried a few on in changing rooms and bikinis. None looked great sO i put them on hangers n gave them 2 the lady! THE CHEEKY BINT SAYS CAN YOU PUT THEM ON THE HANGERS? I SAID THEY ARE! SHE SAID NO! PROPERLY.. I SAID WHAT U ACTUALLY WANT ME TO DO THE BACKS UP 2!!!!! welll i saw red nearky exploded and sais u fukiggg cheeky cow its your job etc buttt my mate was there with her mum so i held back i then went back inti cubicle all my hands full y we put them back on the hangers! BELIEVE ME I WOULD OF THROWN THEM AT HER BUT I THOUGHT NOPE ILL GET THE MANAGER!! SO WENT AND GIT HER NAME AND GOT THE MANAGER! !! Omg girls im still angry if i see her working there again ill complain again.. she said to me them bikinis are the bain of our lives! ! Wtf!!? ... shes so rude

Sorry rant over bit ya dont make a CD hungry lady mad grrrrr

Omg yiur so so . talented! !! Love them all the scarfs are beautiful and them head bands :)) good 4 skiing :)))) claps to u theyre so.fab x

Gina ive just made the fajita thing i boughts schwartz fajita herbs in the small jar spices thing.
Cut up my chickem and bit pepper and couple mushrooms and marinated it in tge herbs n fried it omgggg so tasty honestly saved allowance for bit salad on side!! Absolutely beautiful ots killed my craving 4 kebab so happy gonna make taht when im craving cuz it taste like chicken kebab loool x

Not fried 1 cal sprayed it even

oh my goodness Skellybob, what terrible customer service!! What did the manager say/do? You are better than me because I wouldn't have done it!

Over Christmas we went shopping in Morrisons and picked up a PS4 game for our son. They took the box away to get the disc and when we had finished packing we forgot about it and left. Hubby remembered as soon as we walked through the door so we went straight back. I went to Customer Services and told the woman and she accused me of lying! Even though I had the receipt with the item on it showing I had paid for it she said I could have already got the game and was after another! I got the manager over and luckily she was the woman who had taken the box to find the game so she recognised me. I told her what the woman said but she only apologised. Bit pathetic really.

Seriously people need to have more common sense for these sort of jobs! Don't be in customer service if you can't crack a smile and actually deal with people in a decent manor!!!
Oooooh skellybob sounds tasty!!! Il defo have to give that a go!!!

I know girls its crazy people!!

Hi all, I hope it's OK to join you here ... this week I've been reading some of these posts and they've really helped keep up my momentum and helped me feel connected (even though I didn't get around to actually writing anything).

I'm a Friday WI person too, and - similar to Diet Ninja - I was really worried that I wouldn't lose much this week. Really happy that, when I stepped on the scales they said I'd lost 5 lb this week (making it 12 lb in total ... which took a while to sink in as I'd miscounted when she said what I'd lost and thought it was 10 lb ... it was only when I was telling her that I really want to get to 1 stone within a couple more weeks and she pointed out that I was almost there that it slotted in to place!?!).

I'm doing Step 2 (which means I can exercise and eat with my other half) and, now the initial headaches and general weakness have worn off, I'm finding it really good. Even liking the shakes/bars/soups ... or most of them. Had an awesome hot mint choc drink last night which felt like pure luxury. It's weird how quickly my view of food has changed. In only 2 weeks I've gone from wolfing down my plate of food, still feeling hungry and seeing a treat as something like cheesecake. Now I'm full with smaller portions and think of a diet shake hot choc as a treat. Woah :eek: I can honestly say this plan has done something no other diet has ever managed ... helped me re-set my food thing.

Ofcourse I'll need to keep on it ... but that's what this forum's for, I think. And, given that I have a leaving do coming up in a couple of weeks - and plenty of travel (I'm head to Serbia, US, Ireland and maybe Bosnia in the next few months) - so i'll need the support to keep on track.

Hope your weekend is full of non-annoying customer 'service' peeps :eek:

Evening ladies. Still here, still on plan. Absolutely foul mood again this morning but ok by this afternoon. To be fair I don't think its diet related, think its cause I'm so busy at work I have no time to take a few minutes after each task to collect my thoughts.

Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow! How you all doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi brightside, sounds like your doing really well! Keep up the good work :)

Evening Jo, hope you feel ok this evening! Definitely unwind this weekend!

Hi brightside more the merrier :)) well done on ya loss x

Just been to the retail park witg other half 2 get a bikini looking at clothes actually looked like i had a bum in my new bikini lol stikl a lomg way 2 go but felt amazing already.. well not amazing but better :) glt a cossie andddd even walked out of next with a new rug made him buy it lol and ge actually bought my bikini and said i have lost weight ; p always a good sign

Back