Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Ahhh so jealous! Have fun!!! Sounds good and well done thinking ahead of the drunken food choice!!! Don't let anyone tempt u with wine/prosecco or any other high calorie drinks!!! Stay on the vodka and have a brilliant night :)

So am going clubbing tonight- for the first time in years! Haha I'm getting ready at the moment and having a vodka and coke zero- apparently vodka doesn't take you out of ketosis so just going to have a few drinks and keep them sensible- no cocktails!!! I have some cooked chicken in the fridge for when I get back in case of any huge cravings so hopefully will be ok!! Wish me luck haha and back on 100% plan tomorrow.

Had such a **** week- my new mercedes has been written off and have been working all hours. I finished this morning at 4am- ridiculous!!! Need to distress!! Hoping next week will be better but off to Milan so diet will be hard. The catering lady has organised a meal plan of things I can eat though so hoping to be good still and not put on any weight! Hope you're all ok!!!

Vodka might not take you out of ketosis but you shouldn't have alcohol when you're on plan as there's a much higher risk of alcohol poisoning :s If you've done it before you should be fine but go careful if you haven't as it can be really quite dangerous..

Huge congrats on the loss :D amazing number!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's the mistake iv made in the past! Ended up being very sick! Too much alcohol in one night on a low calorie diet! I don't handle my drink very well tho :( so I'm sure url be better than me!

Forgot this!!!

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 11lbs - 7lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 18lbs - 14lbs
Soci 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 47lbs - 14lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 54lbs - 9lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 36lbs - 6lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 25lbs- 15lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

The weight losses are brilliant :)
Hope everyone's having a nice evening! I'm at my mums tonight treating myself to a nice bubble bath (bathroom here is nicer than mine!lol)

Hello everyone! TGIF. Long day at work today, ending with a total git of a 'customer', thinking it's fine to talk to me like I'm a piece of dirt, while I remain calm and pleasant! Grrrrr! Times like this when a cold glass of something alcoholic would be very welcome to help unwind. Still, can't have one, so that's that.
Been reading the thread- some great losses- well done! Fajitas sound fab- what do you use as a wrap?

I'm so pleased all of us that started this are still here! Some amazing losses - 123.5lbs between us!! How amazing is that??

That's a crazy total weight!! And it's only been a few weeks :D well done us!!

Anyone have any plan for the weekends? I'm hiding out away from any food!!

I have a family meal Sunday in which il just have something along the lines of meat and salad with a water! Rest of the weekend like you all il be keeping busy and avoiding food! My hubby works shifts so I'm on my own majority of the time so although boring at least I don't have to watch him pig out!
How about you Jo? Any nice plans?

Nope, will probably clean and also have some revision to do so I'll get on with that. Very dull but avoiding all temptation! I'm so nervous for my weigh in tomorrow :sigh:

Have you been peeking at the scales??

Oh yeah what time is your weigh in? Url be fine I'm sure!! Yeah I have I can't help it! And does keep me on track spesh on ss+ eating a small meal makes me see like, if I have eaten too much or anything, but really want to loose the 4lb by the end of the month so, I'm determined!!

Morning u guys have a good weekend all n stay strong im off swimming in Stoke with 7 brats today lolol should b fun made myself a prawn n cottage cheese salad used half my allowance 4 both hopw this kills the hunger had up set tunmy yday. . We're all doing so great
Im gna see wat my weight loss like this week on step 2 if not good im gna go bak to ss x

OMG!!! i had a dream lasf night my fella booked him and my girl to go to new zealand to visit my best mate and not me so i was kicking off.. ive just woke up hes in the other room as my little girl gets in our bed in night ao he got up amd went in spare room n hes sent me a pic of a holiday haven park to book for my little ones bday? I know it isnt new zealand but howww odd that he sent me a pic of a place to book to.go away soon as i woke! Hate stuff like that i get it a lot :/

Haha so weird, aslong as he is taking you to this hols!! Well done on thinking ahead with the salad, I'm sure you will have a great loss, doing this step just allows u that little bit of food to ease off the pain of just the 3 products, 810 calories is still extremely low so I'm sure u would have done well! Iv had to change my weigh in next week to Tues as Weds I'm up London all day, so will be interesting to see if I get any decent results a day early!
It's good your busy today Danni!!

Morning!
I went to bed early last night. Had been struggling to stay away from 7 and finally gave in at 8.30 then didn't wake up til 8.20 this morning!! I must have needed it.

fab loses everyone! I can't believe how well we are all doing!

I I have boring things I have to do this weekend. My son's computer isn't working so we have to take that in. Both kids need new trainers for PE. And son's friend is coming round Sunday.

In in between I shall be writing a new pattern for some boot toppers :)

Awww ye but if u think u gwt weighed tuesday eve is no different really 2 Wednesday morn youll b suprised u could of lost loads!! :)

Does anybody struggle with the fat inside their thighs going ia this the last place it will go? Mine r so fat i hate it it really annoys me when they rub together ://

Love them boot toppers there so cool !!:)

Morning allneedles, that's a few errands to keep you busy and wow you must have been tired!
Danni- yeah same for some reason my thighs seem to be the place the fat takes agggessss to go from! They will slim down! Whenever my consultant measures me it's the one place that doesn't seem to budge much, even when I got to goal last time they had slimmed loads but weren't amazing! I think that part of the body, exercise may be the key with the thighs! You will start to notice a difference as the weight drops off I promise!!

Back