Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Well done everyone on the losses! All sounding great and V positive!
Good luck Claire with your start today!
And good luck bikinibody with weigh in tomorrow. Mine is delayed til Tues as my CDC doesn't have any choc mint shakes til then and they're my fave! Bit of a relief actually as was a bit 'eaty' on Saturday and overdid it with some roasted chicken thighs... Oops. Hope everyone else's weekend went well! Had a 95% SS day today, need a 100% SS day tomorrow!

Realised I forgot to update mine from last week

Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 7lbs - 11lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 6lbs - 26lbs
Soci 7/1 - 23lbs - 17lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 43lbs - 18lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 36lbs - 27lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 21lbs- 19lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-21lbs

How we all doing today ladies??

Hi jo thanks 4 the msg ive been poorly but still tryin 2 stay on track tbh felt so crap i couldn't b bothered 2 come on and did cheat a few times not anything bad just the odd thing n feel so.angry with myself tbh made it even harder to come back on i need to get back on track finding it very hard atm being out of ketosis too :/ so im hungry all the time "/ think i do need the support.. sorry for not comimg on and thanks jo for the support xx

Hi jo thanks 4 the msg ive been poorly but still tryin 2 stay on track tbh felt so crap i couldn't b bothered 2 come on and did cheat a few times not anything bad just the odd thing n feel so.angry with myself tbh made it even harder to come back on i need to get back on track finding it very hard atm being out of ketosis too :/ so im hungry all the time "/ think i do need the support.. sorry for not comimg on and thanks jo for the support xx

You don't need to be sorry! Just wanted you to know we're all here to support you when you need it. Cheating defo does make it sooo much harder even with little cheats. So I'm setting you a little challenge, do 100% SS tomorrow. No excuses, just one day. I'll be checking on here to cheer on you on if you need it. When you come to this time tomorrow you'll be so so glad you did it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Can i do it today as im so busy tomorrow have makeup tutorial and weddimg drsss fitting in town will be out alll day "/ i can try ss today though as im npt so busy and its tbe small treats atm not anything big "/... oh sorry u meant today jist saw u teplied ages ago.. ye ill try my best today ill lwt u know how i gwt on thanks so much jo appreciate it xx

I am feeling vwey frustrated i was so on it! ! Now its all fone to pot i lost a pound still last week even thougg i had kebab but these small things are addin up "/ qny tips anyome??

Today sounds good to me :) though if you think you'll struggle to keep it up tomorrow maybe just try to keep it low cal today and tomorrow and try for a 100% streak from Thursday?

My tip would be forget totally about the past as there's nothing you can do about it now. You're still much better off weight wise than when you started.

Pick a day where you've got a clear few days coming up to get you into ketosis and commit to doing that. Remember how you want to look in your wedding dress - you don't want to be wishing you'd done things differently in a few months time.

Ye i agree u need to get my will ppwer. Bak xx

Know how feel skellybob I too was so in the zone and the last 2 weeks I have been having little cheats and have hardly lost anything!!
I'm so angry with myself. I started back yesterday and have such a headache today I want to chop my head off. Can't wait for today to be over. Hopefully will be in ketosis tomorrow and getting rid of some of this fat.
It is so hard to get back on track once you have had a cheat.
Come on you can do it. x

I got weighed today and put on 2lb!! Was disappointed at first of course, but taking in to account my TOTM (magic timing) and that I have massively allowed myself to drift into a false sense of security I'm actually not surprised. I have kept a food and mood diary ever since I started CWP, and I literally write down everything I eat (even the cheats, because if I don't , the only person I'm kidding is me after all) and when I had a look at it this avo at home I had to laugh... OMG I have been massively overeating this past week! Theres been pork chops, quarter of egg sandwich, chicken with stuffing...honestly the list is endless!! Frankly I think Im lucky to have got away with 2 lb! So as you may imagine this has focused the mind a bit and given me a much needed kick up the backside!! Have to get back to 100% ss with no more silly "I can eat aanything!!" shenanigans!
So Skellybob....dont worry...if all you've had is a kebab you'll be fine x

Soci 7/1 - 23lbs - 17lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 43lbs - 18lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 38lbs - 25lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-21lbs[/QUOTE]

Soci 7/1 - 23lbs - 17lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 43lbs - 18lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 38lbs - 25lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-24lbs

Hi everyone, I'm still at it...reading quietly due to being a busy bee! I've lost 24 lbs so far (6 weeks in) I haven't cheated food wise once, I did have a couple of vodka sodas once but that was it! I am now on ss+ and feel that this diet has really become second nature to me! So i thought I should share some of my top tips as I know that it can be difficult!
1, I drink 500 ml sparkling bottles of water when I feel hungry as it really takes the pang away
2, since uping it to ss+ just over a week ago I have cooked something new and different every night to spice things up.
3, I have a bar after my meal every night to replace the 'pudding need'
4, I don't weigh myself every day.
5, I have bought new smaller clothes already and try them on everyday for inspiration! (Have gone from a 16 to a 10/12 in 6 weeks)
5, I have got two treats lined up when I'm at goal (holidays/weekend breaks not food)
6, every week after weigh in I have taken a photo.
7, I set myself monthly goals this month is 50 for February (50 miles walking) of which I have done 27 so far :)
8, I REMIND MYSELF EVERYDAY OF HOW UNHAPPY I WAS AND HOW GREAT I FEEL NOW :)
I don't mean to preach..just some things that help me that I thought I might share. Not rocket science I know but sometimes we forget the simple things :)

Great tips lubilu!

This is just my opinion but I genuinely think this diet is pointless with constant cheats :( I've been there myself and all you get it constant guilt and tiny (if any) losses and you just end up in an utter misery all the time. Staying 100% is actually so so much easier in the long term and makes you feel so much more positive and able to resist cheats.

Hope you ladies struggling have had a good 100% day :) here's to day 2 100% too!

Thanks Lubilu, those are some great tips, and well done on the mileage!!
I obviously now have learnt my lesson the hard way about cheating, so am back on the straight and narrow after getting a bit complacent about it! Only 100% will do...!

How did everyone do yesterday?

Did my third and final gym session for my week this morning. Back on Saturday after weigh in. I'm noticing the day after the gym my weight is up a little but it drops again after a rest day. Must be water retention, which is fine as long as it drops!! And as I do my workouts Saturday, Monday and Wednesday I give it plenty of time to drop before Saturday weigh in. Just can't believe I'm managing to get out of bed and go before work but it makes me feel so good all day!

Defo ready for Step 3 from Sunday, feel I need more food to be performing better at the gym, but nice clean food :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Well done Jo sounds like you are doing fantastically! I had a pretty big slip up (well conscious decision) to go off the rails on Sunday but felt absolutely awful afterward, have now been doing step 2 perfectly since Monday so I'm hoping that it won't have been a massive disaster. Am going to go to the gym tonight as haven't done much exercise this week- still struggling with my foot so I will probably just swim. I start work properly again on Friday so think that'll help me get back into a good routine again as I go every morning for a swim before work but can't really be bothered on the days that I'm off as have to be in the gym by half 8 due to my contract and don't want to get up that early if I don't have to! This is a hard time in a diet where you've been doing it for a while and it's hard to keep going but I am sure we can all get back on track to have another big push :)

Good going getting to the gym so regularly missus! Good day yesterday for me, have woken up this morning with my son's cold (so good at sharing) which is grand as has completely knocked out my appetite! Concentrating on getting some water down me, and if I feel less woolly this avo will take the dogs out. Feeling v focused on CWP and going right back to basics.

Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs Ginabeany 1/1 - 7lbs - 11lbs Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs Jo1989 29/12 - 6lbs - 26lbs Soci 7/1 - 23lbs - 17lbs Dawn 2/1 - 43lbs - 18lbs Becksy1 5/1 - 38lbs - 25lbs Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs Skellybob 1/1- 21lbs- 19lbs MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs Lubilu88- 36lbs-24lbs Hi everyone, I'm still at it...reading quietly due to being a busy bee! I've lost 24 lbs so far (6 weeks in) I haven't cheated food wise once, I did have a couple of vodka sodas once but that was it! I am now on ss+ and feel that this diet has really become second nature to me! So i thought I should share some of my top tips as I know that it can be difficult! 1, I drink 500 ml sparkling bottles of water when I feel hungry as it really takes the pang away 2, since uping it to ss+ just over a week ago I have cooked something new and different every night to spice things up. 3, I have a bar after my meal every night to replace the 'pudding need' 4, I don't weigh myself every day. 5, I have bought new smaller clothes already and try them on everyday for inspiration! (Have gone from a 16 to a 10/12 in 6 weeks) 5, I have got two treats lined up when I'm at goal (holidays/weekend breaks not food) 6, every week after weigh in I have taken a photo. 7, I set myself monthly goals this month is 50 for February (50 miles walking) of which I have done 27 so far :) 8, I REMIND MYSELF EVERYDAY OF HOW UNHAPPY I WAS AND HOW GREAT I FEEL NOW :) I don't mean to preach..just some things that help me that I thought I might share. Not rocket science I know but sometimes we forget the simple things :)

This is fantastic- what a great loss and well done :) loving the tips and the goals!

Back