January 2016 Challenge

2lbs off today!

Surprised really. The cold has made me crave stodge this week so had some very carb heavy meals (SW friendly ones but still). That's why I love Slimming World!

Today isn't going to be good though. Out for lunch then tea, then out for breakfast in the morning. It's a family birthday and my sister and her other half are up from down south. Will make the best choices I can but being veggie generally means cheese and creamy sauces!
Try your hardest to stick to SW friendly meals but as long as toy stick to it before and after you will still be OK

Same here i ve been on plan but had all my syns and a few extra once or twice plus a huge pizza in london last saturday still lost 2 lb though today and ive only had two short doggy walks

Only 1/2 for me at group tonight... Which doesn't really make sense as I've been 100% on plan - and I know I'm not supposed to weigh at home, but I find it keeps me on track. According to my home scales I've lost 5.5lbs since Jan 1st but only 2 1/2 by SW scales!! Anyway, I'll take it and hope it shows on the SW scales next week.
Fingers crossed for a better result next week.
You are all doing amazing - I'm jealous

Springlenner, scales are all very different and I know for a fact I can weigh in 4 different places in my house and get 4 different results. I have to weigh as I am post kidney transplant and have to be careful of sudden weight gains, its a real problem for me as I find it will sabotage me. but I am all for throwing the scales out the window if I can. just remember when you weigh at group, you're weighing in the same place at the same time on calibrated scales that are mains operated. it's the most accurate weigh you'll get.

Star week for me and my party night last night doesn't bode well for me. but I would happily have a maintain for star week as I know I'm bloated.

well done trixicle! albs is fab - this is why i love slimming world...you can eat loads of potatoes and still get awesome losses :)

updated chart as wasn't at a computer at the weekend.

How is everyone else doing? Looking forward to our last week of January?

Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 07.31.05.png

I'm so happy, managed a 2lb loss this morning and got my January goal :) there is no way I could have done this without the motivation of this group so thanks everyone. Also got my first half stone so doubly happy :)
Well done xx it really does help coming on here x best get our thinking caps on for what we want to lose in February although they my brother in laws birthday and mine so maybe a lower target lol x

Well done xx it really does help coming on here x best get our thinking caps on for what we want to lose in February although they my brother in laws birthday and mine so maybe a lower target lol x
Thanks, must be the month for birthdays I have my dads and my sons plus a weekend away so I'll have to pick a realistic target but I also want a good loss ( I want to have my cake and eat it lol)

Thanks, must be the month for birthdays I have my dads and my sons plus a weekend away so I'll have to pick a realistic target but I also want a good loss ( I want to have my cake and eat it lol)
Exactly me too lol xx

Great results again everyone well done. Well after my 3 sts this month. I didn't reach my target of 4lb but a good effort at -3.5 lb for this week. Well pleased.
Keep up the good work everyone. X

Great results again everyone well done. Well after my 3 sts this month. I didn't reach my target of 4lb but a good effort at -3.5 lb for this week. Well pleased.
Keep up the good work everyone. X
Well done xx

2 on for me but with star week I'm not super surprised, that's a mini gain for me compared to normal. I'm going to hit my target in Feb come hell or high water!
That's not bad considering xx

Hey guys for some reason i didn't get notified! Will make a feb challenge up now for us all.

Updated chart :) Will reply properly tomorrow as I'm off home now and going to weigh xx

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 16.07.02.png

Reporting a 2.5 lbs loss this week. Over the moon and although I didn't quite reach my target I'm chuffed that I managed to lose 6lbs considering I had one week that was a gain! 12lbs till target now. Feels like it's really in reach! Xxx
Well done xx

Reporting a 2.5 lbs loss this week. Over the moon and although I didn't quite reach my target I'm chuffed that I managed to lose 6lbs considering I had one week that was a gain! 12lbs till target now. Feels like it's really in reach! Xxx
That's great well done x

Maintained this week, very frustrated :(. I am not even close to my January target, what a disappointment. Left my food diaries for the last 3 weeks with my consultant today, see what she says next week.

Aw well, I am going to write January off and concentrate on February. Giving up is not an option :rolleyes:

Just to congratulate all of you on your fab losses and for achieving targets (or coming very close :cool:). Well done you :).

See you all in the February Challenge thread
B. x

Maintained this week, very frustrated :(. I am not even close to my January target, what a disappointment. Left my food diaries for the last 3 weeks with my consultant today, see what she says next week.

Aw well, I am going to write January off and concentrate on February. Giving up is not an option :rolleyes:

Just to congratulate all of you on your fab losses and for achieving targets (or coming very close :cool:). Well done you :).

See you all in the February Challenge thread
B. x

Loving your attitude , we are here for you <3 . Hopefully your consultant is a good one and helps you through this! See you in the feb challenge :D

Back