January 2016 Challenge

Maintained this week, very frustrated :(. I am not even close to my January target, what a disappointment. Left my food diaries for the last 3 weeks with my consultant today, see what she says next week.

Aw well, I am going to write January off and concentrate on February. Giving up is not an option :rolleyes:

Just to congratulate all of you on your fab losses and for achieving targets (or coming very close :cool:). Well done you :).

See you all in the February Challenge thread
B. x
Agree wholeheartedly with the whole positive attitude towards this month xx Have a fab Feb xxx

Cheers guys! Super pleased.

Love the attitude B.M fingers crossed your consultant can spot something in your food diaries. Lets smash February! We can do this! xx

Whoop whoop! well done lovely - smashed it!! Cannot wait to see how you get on in feb! 8lbs down in Jan - that is awesome :)
Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 13.57.09.png

Thank you so much! I couldnt sleep properly last night worrying as I wanted it bad, I have been concerned with my portion size this week, thinking there were too big but my consultant pushes and pushes for us to have loads of free foods and speed foods, that i was worried was eating too much. I didnt want to start changing the plate size or start doubting myself with the amount because then i will start thinking its a diet and it will mess with my head, you know? so im glad the scales proved it right. You can have as much free food and speed food and still lose, I was having seasoned SW chips mostly every night while watch the tv while my daughter sleeps, instead of grabbing for crisps and chocolate and I still thought it would hinder the loss, but I guess not! i am so happy because i had my mum whispering in my ear saying you cant eat all that and lose weight and it was starting to effect and worry me because I wanted this award so bad, so now i feel so much lighter that I can eat this much and loose weight and enjoy it!
wow mouth full sorry!

Ah no :( did you do anything differently this week? could be your body holding water or if you have increased your exercise?
I've increased exercise, ice also not drank enough water and not had enough speed food plus been missing meals or having tea late :( plus my consultant as seen a pattern that every 4 th week I gain so although I'm on depo and don't physically have periods my body's still going through the motions x

I've increased exercise, ice also not drank enough water and not had enough speed food plus been missing meals or having tea late :( plus my consultant as seen a pattern that every 4 th week I gain so although I'm on depo and don't physically have periods my body's still going through the motions x
Sounds like that's what's happening, I wouldn't worry too much then it's probably just water weight from your body thinking its star week x

Oh wow! that's interesting to find out, a bummer for the scales, but seeing a pattern like that every 4th week. funny how the body works. hopefully now you know, that you can expect that when you step on the scales, and dont get too dishearten and plus its a small gain, easily get it sorted as you have been losing really well every week so far :)
Thank you xx was devastated this morning but thinking about it it all fits plus feeling crap again today, felt really out of sorts. Sure I'm sickening for something xx

Sounds like that's what's happening, I wouldn't worry too much then it's probably just water weight from your body thinking its star week x
That's exactly what my consultant said :) my back is really hurting at minute though, should really get myself to doctors

I never used to have periods when I was on the depo, personally it wasn't for me.
Least you know what your pattern is - fingers crossed for a loss next week! Also seeing as you've identified how you could have got the result you wanted I'm sure you'll smash it next week! Xx

I never used to have periods when I was on the depo, personally it wasn't for me.
Least you know what your pattern is - fingers crossed for a loss next week! Also seeing as you've identified how you could have got the result you wanted I'm sure you'll smash it next week! Xx
Well I'm strangely feeling very focused today x having a week of overnight oats to try and mix it up a little then soup for lunch and a variety of yummy meals for tea that with plenty of water and speed food chucked in should help. I hope.... Lol

I used to not have then but for last 3 years I've spotted on it bit this last year it'd been getting heavier x wondered if I'm going through early menopause at 31 but not sure what happens lol

Lost 2lbs. I was adamant I would have maintained this week. I wasn't off plan, I just didn't have a lot of speed. So I'm pleased as I got my half stone certificate.

Didn't quite make my original goal of 10lbs, but happy with 8.

3 1/2 off for me this week so I've achieved my target, thrilled I know I haven't been on here much but your comments and support have been fab.and knowing I've "publicly" declared a target I think pushed me over the line.
I only ever got 3.5 off once before in my first week so know I won't get that next week. But up for another challenge in Feb.
Keep it going ladies !

Back