January 2016 Challenge

Can I join? I'd love to see an 8lbs loss this month - Saturday weigh-ins, which is not too shabby. Thanks in advance, I do like a challenge :) Good luck to everyone!

I'd like to try too, I'm a Monday weigher but I'll also weigh in on the last Saturday in January to see if I've reach my January target. I'll also try 8lbs x

I weighed in this morning; Sunday is my weigh in day, I lost -3lbs.....its my first 3lb loss on SW so I'm happy especially as I gained last week!!!!

Well done xx

Well done Abetterme! Will be making the spreadsheet Monday or If not def Tuesday :) have a busy day tomorrow but can safely say I've completed my second day back on plan and have my meal plan all ready for this week.

How about everyone else. How are you going to get your losses this month? Xx

I will stick to plan 100% and try to throw in a few SP days :). Home made soup or mixed salads for lunches. I don't do a weekly meal plan as I change my mind about what I fancy to eat on a daily basis :rolleyes:.

I weighed in this morning; Sunday is my weigh in day, I lost -3lbs.....its my first 3lb loss on SW so I'm happy especially as I gained last week!!!!

Well done Abetterme, 3 lbs is a very good loss :0clapper::)

Wow fab losses peeps well done. I weigh in later today but expecting a gain this week. Never mind todays foods gone well so far...

Wow fab losses peeps well done. I weigh in later today but expecting a gain this week. Never mind todays foods gone well so far...

Good luck x

Wow!! Well done guys and welcome to the newbies :) looking forward to seeing how each and every one of you do this month

Here is the list...sorry it's taken a while! Will update later post weigh in for me....wish me luck!

image.jpg

Wow!! Well done guys and welcome to the newbies :) looking forward to seeing how each and every one of you do this month

Here is the list...sorry it's taken a while! Will update later post weigh in for me....wish me luck!

View attachment 179365

Well done guys x will be on tomorrow to update eek

Hey guys, just back from weigh in and lost 4lbs!!! Over the moon and has given me such a big boost for this coming week

Going to double check my meal plan for this week tonight to make sure I'm happy with it all. Feel so motivated and happy!

View attachment 179385

Well done Sazmajig, how did you do it? Please share your secret :cool:

0.5 lb off for me today. A miracle! But one I gladly take because I really expected a gain :D

Have a good week everybody :) x

Well done Sazmajig, how did you do it? Please share your secret :cool: :) x

I honestly just got back on it and ate big portions and didn't snack as I was full in between meals. I also made sure I drank plenty of water. I was just kind to myself after my Xmas gain and allowed myself to not have any guilt from it. Xx

Last edited:
Back