January 2019 Challenge

Just weighed and STS this week.

well done. I'm expecting a gain of about 4lbs as Saturday will be my first visit to group since before Christmas. I'm doing my best to get it down, but it's soooo slow

Can I join please? Really need to kick start myself after piling on 2 stone last year due to ill health 😩😢
Weigh In: Thursday
Target: 8lbs
No Holidays

First weigh in, 0.5 lbs on :rolleyes:. Need to stay away from the sweeties :oops:. I aim for a good loss for next week though :)

@TRISTAR Hi, I weigh in for the first time tomorrow (Friday) so first weigh in will be Friday 11th, Cheers Kev

@TRISTAR I sent you a message, or at least I think I did, if I did it correctly, it's about the spreadsheet. Hope everyone doing well, on day 2 of SW and feel stuffed, time will tell :)

Please my I join?

Weigh in in Tuesday and I want to lose 7lbs this month!

Hi, of course, what were your results for Tuesday so I can add them?

@TRISTAR I sent you a message, or at least I think I did, if I did it correctly, it's about the spreadsheet. Hope everyone doing well, on day 2 of SW and feel stuffed, time will tell :)

Hi, sorry I'm not comfortable sending emails out of this site.

well done. I'm expecting a gain of about 4lbs as Saturday will be my first visit to group since before Christmas. I'm doing my best to get it down, but it's soooo slow
I be only just seen this so 3 weeks of Jan left. Will say 4lbs. Friday weigh in

Hi, sorry I'm not comfortable sending emails out of this site.

Thats ok no probs, will try and work it out, I might learn something. :)

Just realised, @TRISTAR if you don't mind sharing the excel file, you could attach it on a post, cheers Kev

updated.

Attachments

• janchall.png
    janchall.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 29
I've decided to do WW instead of SW this time round so I'll bow of this challenge and see if there's anything going on WW. Good luck everyone, hope you all achieve your goals!

Back