January 2019 Challenge

Hello All,

Im back and ready to lose a few lbs!
xx

Hi Sarah, you don’t have that excellent spreadsheet that you used to use? could you attach it in a message at all? Unlike me, you have kept the weight off 😄
Cheers Kev x

I lost -2lb on Monday at weigh in. Pleased with that.

Good losses all around as I can see, well done to you all :0clapper:

WI for me today, 2 lbs off. Pretty happy with that :classic_big_grin:

Hi Sarah, you don’t have that excellent spreadsheet that you used to use? could you attach it in a message at all? Unlike me, you have kept the weight off 😄
Cheers Kev x
Ignore me Sarah, sorted :)

@TRISTAR Just got weighed, week one, half stone award, 7lbs gone!! :winner: Chuffed with that. :)

Is it too late to join this? I only just got my head into the right mindset to get started. I was 14st 7lb at the start of the month.

• Weigh in day - Saturday
  • Target for the month - I will try to lose 14lb by February

No holiday dates this month so I'll post every Saturday. My weight today is 14st 8lb so I'm currently 1lb up since 1st Jan :rolleyes:

49898995_1077621289088951_8698177470190321664_n.jpg

Well done Kev! 7 lbs is amazing :mm007::0clapper::)
Just got to keep it up now BM, like most of us, I know it in theory but its about changing bad habits, never been so full this week, was shocked/surprised :oops:

Well done everyone. Any non posters please post results, as I'll be tidying up the spreadsheet. Thanks

You've all done so well on your weight loss so far!!
I'm sad to say I'm up 4lb this week, I am not happy with myself, but I know where I've gone wrong, and I'll be righting some wrongs this week!

well done everyone

Attachments

• janchall.png
    janchall.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 19
Back