JANUARY 2021 Challenge

Bean An Tí

Administrator
Staff member
Im starting a challenge here for any of our SW members to join in and weigh in.

Whats your January weight loss goal? this months target you want to meet.
Weigh Day

Post results on your weigh day for the month of January regardless of loss or gain, all in this together.

I have a Monday Weigh Day, So my first official weigh in will be Monday 11th (the day after my birthday and all the cake i plan to eat :candle1:

Bean an Tí /5lbs

Love a challenge - I would love to lose 8lbs in the month of January - weigh day is Tuesday

0/8lbs

2lbs loss this week - little disappointing as it’s my first week and I have been totally on plan.

Monday - Bean an Tí /5lbs
Thursday - Ravenous 0/3 s: 148, c:148, t:145
Tuesday - Susienoz 2/8lbs

Count me in even if I am late to arrive.
Monday is my weigh day. 18th being my first.
Hoping for a 7lb drop but realistically I'd be chuffed with 5

Gain of 2lbs for me this week. It is not a surprise as I knew it was coming for a while. I have been eating badly (convenient food) and lack of exercise. I am not sorry or sad about the gain as it gives me motivation to get my head back in the game.

Have not changed my loss but changed the target to 5 lbs
Monday - Bean an Tí /5lbs
Thursday - Ravenous 0/5 (s: 148, c:150, t:145)
Wednesday - 4lb/any xx

I am sure next week you will lose the weight Ravenous. I have gained one week. But got back on track next week. It is easy to slip into convenient foods . I have a tendency to do this if I dont feel up to par. So grab the nearest easiest option.

I am sure next week you will lose the weight Ravenous. I have gained one week. But got back on track next week. It is easy to slip into convenient foods . I have a tendency to do this if I dont feel up to par. So grab the nearest easiest option.
I had a tooth filling which involved anesthetics and since I have been eating badly. It always happens and I put on a couple of pounds that I have to work hard to take off.
I am determined to get back to normal.

I had a tooth filling which involved anesthetics and since I have been eating badly. It always happens and I put on a couple of pounds that I have to work hard to take off.
I am determined to get back to normal.
Ouch! I'm due to get two done but waiting as my local dentist is only taking emergency during our level 5/tier 5 lockdown.

We are all here for you!

I feel for you. I have sjogrins and have had many dental issues. I sure once you start to recover and start to feel better you will eat better which will in turn lose the added pounds.

Hey ladies
Great start here for my first official weigh in of the month. 4.4lbs off despite the week I had. Feel good to have pulled it back from the binge Friday after the news and I think watching the funeral and his wife my own age left with two kids really hit home to me about the importance of getting this weight of and getting healthy for my own two. So a very determined woman I am now. Changing my 5lbs goal to 7lbs so that's 2.6lbs or more to loose next week's weigh in.

Monday - Bean an Tí 4.4/7lbs
Thursday - Ravenous 0/3 s: 148, c:148, t:145
Monday - Simone45 0/5-7lbs
Monday- Not-Yet-Figured 0/0lbs
Sunday - Debbie12slim 4lb/anyxx

Back