January challenge!

well done tracy on your loss x x

Well done on the losses! I can't wait until Tuesday I'm expecting a bumper one :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd love to join please...I'd love to lose 18lb in January.. I have already had my first weigh in resulting in a 9.5lb weight loss.. So I've 8.5 lb to go xxxx

7lbs lost 3lbs to go for my 10lbs loss :D

My weigh in is Tuesday, have def made progress, so I'm pretty pleased. I'm missing drinking milk though, I'm on almond milk currently, its "ok" but you wouldn't fancy a glass of it......

Two more sleeps then I can Wi! !!

Everyone is doing soooo well! congratulations all.

2.2 lbs for me last week, so 7.8lbs to go!

xx

did a quick unofficial Wi this morning, have 8lb off this week (only week 1 so not getting carried away) - have the proper Wi tomorrow and measurements etc. hate that.
will be making this weeks food plan today, but the kick start has given me a real boost to keep at it.
come on girls, we can keep it going til the end of jan and get a good start to the year
:bliss:

Hey Bonkers!

you are SO close to your target, you must be delighted with yourself getting this far, I think you can really make your goal before the date you have set-you must be ready determined!Keep it going!

Hey Bonkers!

you are SO close to your target, you must be delighted with yourself getting this far, I think you can really make your goal before the date you have set-you must be ready determined!Keep it going!

Thanks Belfast Blitzer!

Oh i wake up sometimes and cant believe im actually here! it feels amazing and the only thing that's keeping me going - the thot of undoing this loss by taking it easy is what scares me and keeps me on track (food wise at least!).

I am really hoping i get to goal sooner than date set, but I know its going to be really difficult to get these last kgs off.

Congratulations on the 8lbs (its not all water weight so you shud be proud). All the best on your journey xx

well done bonkers on your loss

Last edited:
8.5lbs off for me tonight so only 1.5 for my January target. I can do that!!

Back