January challenge!

well 2lb loss for me so that 9lbs in total 1lb to go for my 10lb loss for january x x x :D

great going chezz!

xx

2 pounds on for me this week :-(

I just reread your post - did you put on 2lb?

Either way - 2lbs is a drop in the ocean and will be water weight which will come right off ...

Yippeeeeeeee 6lb off for me this week. Really chuffed.. So 19lb overall in 3 weeks.. And reached my January target of 18lb

Good luck fellow challengers

Jane xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I forgot to update on Monday after my WI!

Another 6 lbs loss this week for me, so that's 16 lbs now. Thrashed my 10 lb target for January YAY :)

Well done! I didn't make it to Wi as have been poorly but hoping to go next Tuesday and hit that 10 lb target :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there..

I've started a 50lb summer challenge thread to help us all along they way, to give us a little more added support... if you wish to join.. Feel free

Jane xx

well done everyone with your losses x x x

3.3 lb off for me this week - 1.9 to go to hit my target for the month!!

Amazing losses everyone - keep it going!

:clap:

no move for me this week sts :sigh:

no move for me this week sts :sigh:

Just keep going hun and I'm sure it will be a bumper loss next week xx

Right it's the last week of Jan. ..how are we doing? I set myself a goal of 10 lbs in January and tomorrow is final Jan Wi and I'm confident I will get that :)

Post how you have done...and don't forget you still have time!

I know there is a 5o lb challenge thread but I am going to start a Feb one also incase anyone wants to split their goal down, I know from experience that a big goal challenge like that just freaks me out but I will be aiming for the same thing just in little chunks :)

Lost 3.5 tonight so lost 12lbs in Jan :) now for February :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back