January Challenge

I weighed in and lost 7lb! Absolutely shocked. I have a lot of weight to lose but still can't beleove I did so well in the first week xxx

Only 3 weeks of January left I'm aiming for 7lbs thank you x

3.5 off for me if someone could be kind enough to update for me. Really pleased as 5 night shifts have played havoc with me.good luck to everyone x

I was aiming for 10lbs loss in January, and have lost 9.4lbs in my first week! Over the moon and shocked! :D I'll change my goal to 14lbs now I think.

Good Luck everyone.x

3.75 off!! That makes me 0.75 off goal for Jan We're doing great. I'll need to watch myself - I get complacent v quickly! I think I'll aim for 8lbs off in jan now rather than 6 so that's 2.25 to go
Scoobysue I've just seen your post about the total loss for the thread That's amazing! It's about the same as one of my children
I don't know how to add to the list - happy to if someone gives me instructions
Keep going The weekend's a treacherous place!

Another 2.2 lbs off for me this week, so I've passed my original goal of 10 lbs for the month and I'm 2.4 lbs away for my new goal of 14lbs for the month. How exciting! :D

I have just spoilt our copy book. Put 3 lbs on. Absolutely gutted. Been good all week. Did have a drink on weekend but used weeklies even had 2 ..yes 2 diet cokes . Devastated...which is just ridiculous in the big scheme. Just am though. Sorry ladies. Back to it though.x

1.8 lbs off for me this week, taking my total since starting on 05/01/15 to 13.4lbs. My target for January was originally 10lbs, I then changed that to 14lbs, so happy with how it's gone. :)

Back