January Challenge

Slimmingbabe

Happy New Year

January is a great time to start a diet and for me I always manage to stick to it in January. So let's all set a goal to reach by 31st January. We can support each other along the way. At each weigh in update your goal to see the progress.

I plan to lose 12lbs

Slimmingbabe (0lbs lost - 12lbs to go)

Hi, I love the idea of a January challenge! I'm starting tomorrow and would love to be 10lbs lighter by January 31st! Good luck all :)

Hi I'm new and my aim is to lose 8lb this month. Never done weight watchers before and signed up online so no meetings but hopefully lots of support from everyone here. :)
I weighed in last tuesday at..........drum roll... 219 lb and will get weighed by my hubby every Monday morning. I don't do stones because I was sick of seeing 15 something. So just go for big lbs instead.

Count me in. I WI tomorrow so don't know my actual start weight ( have a pretty flaming good idea its not pretty though ) but would be ecstatic to be 7 lbs down by 31st. Can you add me please X

Hi! I've just joined online and will be going to meetings for official WI on Wednesday. I'm going to set myself a target of losing 7lbs by the end of the month, which will take me into the 12s. Good luck everyone!

Hi! I'm doing WW on my own, no classes but I have all the stuff. I'd like to lose 2 stone overall - I think?! - it seems a bit hard to imagine being 10st 11 but it's inside healthy BMI. For starters though I'd like to be 6 lbs lighter by 31 Jan. I'll be weighing on Saturdays and the diet starts properly today. Off we go! Good Luck!

Hi could I joint the challenge please? Started WW online this morning and hope to lose 10lbs by the end of January. Good luck everyone. :)

Hi. I am new to the forum. I started weight watchers at home today. I would love to join the challenge. I aim to lose 8lbs by the end of January. Good luck everyone:)

Yes please! I need to lose 4.5 stone and would like to lose 10lbs by end January.

I'm a newbie to ww and the forum. I am going alone (well online) so would like a support group xxx

I'm in too !! Lost a bit already as well :) 8lbs off for me this month :)

Loopyluc (2.4lbs lost - 5.6lbs to go)

Scoobysue (0lbs lost - 8lbs to go)

I started ww on Friday so that's when I weigh in. Was going to be a Monday morning but that would have only been 3 days on ww. :sly:

WI'd in this morning - a 3.3lb loss. So here is the updated list :)

Scoobysue (0lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
VicLouGray (3.3lbs lost - 7.7lbs to go)

Not posting a loss (see very determined lol) til Monday but god I am being angelic at the minute. Just felt the need to big myself up lol

Back