January restart, help needed!

Snacky

Hi all, I am hoping to restart SW over the next couple of days and wondered if anyone would like to be my buddy or part of a team? I'd like to lose about 1.5/2st. Happy new year :)

hi snacky welcome to minimins u will get loads of help and advice on here if you need it, i will happily buddy up with u i need to get my bum into gear i need to lose about 2 1/2stone so have quite a way to go. good luck losing the lbs x

Hi and thanks Valerie11. I did SW for about a month in Nov/Dec, but fell back into very bad old habits over Christmas! When do you WI? What plan do you do? I'm vegetarian so I only do green days. Good luck x

Snacky said:
Hi all, I am hoping to restart SW over the next couple of days and wondered if anyone would like to be my buddy or part of a team? I'd like to lose about 1.5/2st. Happy new year :)

Hi snacky I lost 3 stone so far still at least 2 to go! Good luck! Am new on here to - hoping it will keep me on track been goin up and down for a few months!! X

hi snacky i was following ee but sometimes struggle eating the superfree with my meals :eek: have done green today i like having 2 h/e a & b and i love supernoodles so can have the low fat ones which r free or syn the full fat ones. i weighed today so saturdays will be my future weigh in day :)

Hi snacky I lost 3 stone so far still at least 2 to go! Good luck! Am new on here to - hoping it will keep me on track been goin up and down for a few months!! X

Hi Ruth, you've done so well losing 3 stone - well done! I'm sure you'll get back on track, and I hope this site helps you. Keep us updated with your progress! When is your WI day? What plan do you follow? x

hi snacky i was following ee but sometimes struggle eating the superfree with my meals :eek: have done green today i like having 2 h/e a & b and i love supernoodles so can have the low fat ones which r free or syn the full fat ones. i weighed today so saturdays will be my future weigh in day :)

Hi Valerie, I would struggle with the Superfree EE thing too - especially difficult when you're out and about, which I often am! Supernoodles are lovely, I need to stock up on them. My fave are the bacon flavour (a bit odd for a veggie!) :eek: I really like Pasta & Sauces too. x

SUPER NOODLES

hi snacky my favorite are the bacon ones but if they r not low fat they are either 6 syns or 6.5 i think i also love the southern fried chicken ones but i'm sure they are 10, i buy some from lidl they are prawn flavour but can't find the syn value for them they only cost about 19p bargain lol iceland have 3 packs supernoodles for £1.hope ur ok x

Hi Valerie, I've not tried the southern fried chicken ones. I found some low fat ones yesterday that are chilli chicken flavour, and I hadn't seen those before. I might try them today or tomorrow. I've started SW again today, so here goes! I hope you're having a good week so far x

hi snacky it's my 4th day of being 100% on plan :D i tried the low fat ones but am not keen on them someone suggested using a chicken oxo cube in them have to say they tasted better but still prefer my synned ones, apparently u can get batchelors bacon low fat noodles but haven't seen them any where.
good luck with starting today :)

I've not seen those either. I had the L/F chilli chicken ones at lunch and they were quite nice. Well done on staying totally on plan for 4 days! :cool: What have you got planned for dinner tonight? x

Hey Valerie, I hope all is well with you. I'm not sure what to have for my dinner tonight! I need to be more organised I think. What are you having? x

hi hun i am having a veg curry for my dinner my son bought me a tagine (a ceramic pot with a coned lid) its in the oven now just had bacon super noodles with bean sprouts for lunch yummy then tonight after my curry am having s/w rice pudding with prunes, have u tried the kellogs fibre plus bars i tried them yesterday OMG how lush are they glad i bought 3 boxes(they were on offer in tesco buy 2 get one free)
they are £1.89 a box did think they were a bit expensive but then thought i would pay that for mars bars and would bat an eyelid lol have a good rest of the day xx

I had a Chinese takeaway last night, which was within my syns but today I had some greasy chips! I'll have a free dinner to help make up for it. How was the veg curry? Does the tagine work well? I've not tried those Kelloggs fibre plus bars, I'll keep an eye out for them. Hope you're having a good day x

hi snacky i didn't have the veg curry in the end had a really painful back the last couple of days so didn't have much appetite, had a bowlfull today was really nice but took about 3 hours to cook might try some lamb in it over the weekend and couscous , i have been on track 100% this week so am happy i weigh tomorrow so am keeping my fingers crossed, the kelloggs bars are sooo nice feels like i'm having something naughty lol hope you have a good weekend xx

Hi Valerie, how did weigh in go? I hope you had a good loss, because you certainly deserved it after your 100% week! I messed up a lot over the weekend, so I need to get back on track. I'm off to buy some vegetables now!! And hopefully some of those kelloggs bars xx

hi snacky thanks for that lost 5lb so it shows if its done properly it works so am going to TRY and stick to it 100% from now on :eek: i've just been to tesco's and bought 3 more packs of those yummy kellogs bars loooooove them lol
good luck for when u weigh in love val xx

Hi Val, and wow - well done on the 5lbs loss! :D I weighed in on Monday for the first time since before Xmas and I've lost half a pound! I had thought I'd have put on about a stone, so I'm pleased! I still need to buy some of those Kelloggs bars! Lemongrass risotto for dinner tonight :) Hope you're getting on ok xx

hi snacky well done losing 1/2 a lb( thats a pack of butter this is how i visualise my weight loss now lol ) that was good especially after xmas i went to mcdonalds today my daughter loves them i can take them or leave them but she didn't want to eat on her own so i had a mcchicken burger and counted it in my syns think i still have 40 syns left and theres only tomorrow to go :) i have bought 6 boxes of the kellogs fibre plus bars from tescos as they r still on offer i loooooooove them, i hope u have a good weekend xx

Back