January Restart

Bit MIA this week because, well life has just been busy. I've been eating ok, not perfect but not terribly. I started running again and it is "star week" so I'm expecting a gain this week! So not much hope for getting to 196 now haha!

Hey hun,

I know what you mean about being busy. My life seems hectic at the minute as well.
It's good that you are eating well and running now as well. Hopefully the scales will be nice to you.

I know! I can't seem to find any peace at all! So I am being accountable to myself this week at least. The running has been terrible, so horribly unfit haha!
I usually see a gain when the exercise starts, so I'm not too optimistic this week!

So slight gain last week, which I think I'd down to my body being all over the place with starting exercise and totm.
I'm not working too much the week, so I have zero excuse for not tracking my food here.

Today's food:
B: omelette with chorizo (that I need to syn) green tea
L: quinoa salad with chicken and veggies
D: Chicken fried rice fake away with broccoli
I'll have a protein shake later after the gym which is 5 syns.

I'll be back later with a definite tally of syns!

I had a good loss after all, so loads of worry about nothing! 2.75 off! Yay! Begone, gain! My eating was 100% even though I didn't log it, so I'm really glad it showed at the weigh in.

Today's food:
Breakfast :OH made protein pancakes, so 5 syns for protein powder and a hex b for oats
Lunch: shepherds pie leftovers
Dinner: Chicken curry and rice with loadsa veg chucked in

Feeling very, very sore today so had two extra protein shakes which totals up to another 10 syns.

So all my syns gone on fecking protein, but hoping the gym results will be worth it. Going to have a bit of a "cheat" meal tomorrow, but it's more of a fake away. Our local butcher does fab turkey burgers and I've been dying for one all week!

I've started logging my food in a real diary as well, so hoping that one way or another I will keep jotting down my food!

H
Well done on your weight loss last week, 2.75lbs is fab.

How's the exercise going?

Hope you're having a good week so far.
Hey you caught me slacking again! Exercise is going OK but going to the gym means I'm suffering too much to go running lol. Trying to squeeze it in once or twice a week. Food is good, I've been sticking to plan, even though I haven't been logging here AGAIN. I think this is going to be more of a sporadic diary than every thing I eat, everyday. I'm taking pics and measurements and everything seems to be disappearing.
How's all with you

It can sometimes be quite time consuming coming on here to post your diet diary every day. I find it helps me though as I know I can't cheat if I log it somewhere. Most days I only get on for long enough to do a quick post and then I look at how everyone else is doing a couple of times a week.

Isn't it fab to see yourself disappearing, lol. I'm not doing anywhere as much exercise as you but even with the little bit I'm doing, I can see a massive difference.

It definitely does help. I know the eating is the big part, but getting moving makes me feel mentally better. I'm also less likely to eat rubbish when I know I've worked so hard!

I may as well log today's food while I am here.

B:protein shake with chia seeds and oats 5 syns + hex b
L: Sw Chicken fried rice
D: pizza chicken woth pineapple and rice hex a

It definitely does help. I know the eating is the big part, but getting moving makes me feel mentally better. I'm also less likely to eat rubbish when I know I've worked so hard!

I may as well log today's food while I am here.

B:protein shake with chia seeds and oats 5 syns + hex b
L: Sw Chicken fried rice
D: pizza chicken woth pineapple and rice hex a

I totally agree with you.
I find myself not wanting to eat so much rubbish when I know the exercise is working. Plus it's keeps me really motivated seeing the difference in my body shape :)

I totally agree with you.
I find myself not wanting to eat so much rubbish when I know the exercise is working. Plus it's keeps me really motivated seeing the difference in my body shape :)
Definitely. I can't wait to see how much progress we all make in 4 weeks time or 8 weeks time. :D

First day in the weights section of the gym today, was pretty scary! But I did it and I'm proud of myself for getting through it! 2.25lb off this week which is a great feeling! My clothes are starting to feel loose which is a nice change!

Food today:
B: Protein oats with banana hex a and b 5 syns for protein.
L: shepherd pie
D:slimming world bolognaise

Keeping it simple

Back