January Restart

Wow great loss first week. Stay on plan this week and could be in the... arghh can't remember it, there is some pun about the wonderful one hundreds! Its been a while since I have been there. 3 litres a day of water is alot. I am struggling with the recommended 2litres from IVF stuff.
Good luck for the rest of the week, loads of SF veg and it will all fall off x

So today I'm being on best behaviour because I feel quite bloated and gross (I suspect the cheese toasty).

B: fruit salad with Greek yoghurt 4 syns
L: vegetable and potato soup hex a and hex b 2 syns for butter on wholemeal
D: small bowl of chilli and rice if I get home from work at a reasonable hour

Getting a load of water in as well.
Last week OH and I decided we would have takeaway once a week, which would have been tonight.
I have had a rethink and would prefer to keep losing a steady amount rather than jeopardising it for one meal(That I'm not too fussed about) . So we are passing on it tonight and might have a fake away during the week instead. Depending on how the eating goes, we might treat ourselves to a takeaway at the end of the month but only if I hit my 14st target!

This is a big step for me. I love chinese, fish and chips...I'm a fiend. So OH was pleasantly surprised when I suggested giving it a miss. Feeling quite proud of myself.

I've been a bit awol this week. For the past two days I've kind of been
off-roading it a bit plan wise and felt really unmotivated. So I signed up for an 8 week plan with a trainer which starts next mnth and I'm going to do that in tandem with my diet. Rrally just needed a pick me up even though my food hasnt been too bad, it hasn't been the best either. So I'm getting back on track with my food diary and not going to let my good work so far go to waste! I can't believe I've had a wobble this soon!

I've been a bit awol this week. For the past two days I've kind of been
off-roading it a bit plan wise and felt really unmotivated. So I signed up for an 8 week plan with a trainer which starts next mnth and I'm going to do that in tandem with my diet. Rrally just needed a pick me up even though my food hasnt been too bad, it hasn't been the best either. So I'm getting back on track with my food diary and not going to let my good work so far go to waste! I can't believe I've had a wobble this soon!

I wondered where you were.
I always find updating my food diary good for motivation. Good luck with your 8 week plan, that is sure to keep you motivated :)

B: plum
L: a few home made goujons hex b
D: slimming world spag bol

Not a great day today either really, not a lot of veggies or anything substantial apart from dinner. I haven't really had an apetite but I know I could still make better choices. Need to screw my head on. If I have a loss this week, it will be by the skin of my teeth. I'm just going to dust myself off and focus on loads of fish, fresh veggies and plenty of water next week.

So now that I'm a sprightly 198.5lbs...I going to ramp up the effort to get down to 196. Thatll mean a loss of 8.5 this month, which would be amazing. 2.5 is definitely doable if I get my head screwed on. I won't be shopping til Monday so it's a bit of DIY at the mo.

B: 2× quorn sausage sandwich (1 hex b + 9 syns) -worth it though
L: plum
D: spaghetti bolognese leftovers
S: snackrite popcorn which I'm estimating at 5.5 syns.

14.5 syns/15
3 litres of water are on track as well. Going to sit down tomorrow and plan out my week to get that 2.5lbs off!

You are just ahead of me. I was 196 in April last year and let myself pile the pounds on and now I'm 221 but going back in the right direction.

Careful as I'm going to be chasing you, so no falling off the wagon as I might catch you up!

You are just ahead of me. I was 196 in April last year and let myself pile the pounds on and now I'm 221 but going back in the right direction.

Careful as I'm going to be chasing you, so no falling off the wagon as I might catch you up!

That'll definitely keep me on my toes ;)

Today's food diary:
B: proats with raspberries 5 syns
L: 2 fishcakes with salad (aldi cod fishcakes 6.5 syns each)
D: salmon fillet with carrot and brocolli

18 syns out of 15 so a wee bit over but I don't mind too much if it's part of a meal. Not going to cry over two fishcakes!

Bit MIA this week because, well life has just been busy. I've been eating ok, not perfect but not terribly. I started running again and it is "star week" so I'm expecting a gain this week! So not much hope for getting to 196 now haha!

Back