January starters

Hi Bigfella

Good advice!! I'll try and remember this one for when its difficult.

Sharon:):)

Thanks for the advice Bigfella. I'm feeling quite inspired now and looking forward to tomorrow.
Ignored all the advice tho and just had huge sunday dinner at my mum's and now me and hubby are finishing all the booze and chocs in the house!

HaHa, that advice was from deep within and took me ages to think of it - so please dont ignore it!
Right, gotta go now, my beef curry (BabyB), and naan bread are getting slightly chilled, lol.
Take care

bad start

Oh no, (I'm not very good at this am I)I meant I ignored the CD advice about weaning yourself of carbs and stuff before starting.... took all your advice completely to heart Big Fella!Honestly though, most of me is really excited that I can get back to where I was before but part of me is thinking... you are a failure you are a failure here we go again

strating on th 14th wooop

im soooo excited and worried about startin cd on mon the 14th. excited coz finely i will be able to shed the weight n feel better, but worried i might muck it up lol

I think a lot of us could say we are worried about that too... Just need to deal with it if it happens. Good thing is u will have lots of friends with encouragement here for u

How's everyone doing? Not really had the morning breath thing that I know of lol, but I don't get to bed until late as I am so awake and when I wake I can still taste the mouth wash from bedtime:rolleyes:

Is anyone else finding they are more awake? I would normally be flaking by 9pm:eek:

Red
Good luck.
Tips? Use this forum, speaking and looking at the pics as often as poss, it gives you inspiration and help when you feel like crap!
Also, when you have the moment when you feel like coming off the cd, try to think about the look on everyones faces when you appear in you new body. That should put you off the food!
Just be strong, I have said before, you have the rest of your life to eat/drink whatever you want, but this is your time now to get the body you want.
Good luck

Just to completely agree with this Red you can do it, I have been dieting for so long, and as I said to hubby for once in my life I feel so 'in the zone' I have never felt like this before:D

Thanks Berryred
The encouragement from everyone really does help.
Well, I started this morning and so far so good... got paranoid about the bad breath so took a bottle of mouthwash to work with me! Not a problem so far though. Am excited, but i've been yo-yoing for so long guess i'm just scared it'll happen all over again.

Hello! Can i join in?! ....

Hi all,

Hope you dont mind if I join in...Im Cat, Im 29 and Im going for my first meeting with my CDC tonight, and am super excited about starting the diet...I am turning 30 in July, and after years of trying various diets, Im starting CD sort of as a last resort! :sigh:

I have lurked on these forums for ages, and I am really inspired by peoples enthusiasm and achievements! :0clapper:

I hope I can get to know some of you, and join you on your weight loss journeys, and be as successful as you all seem to be!

Cat x

Hi all,

Hope you dont mind if I join in...Im Cat, Im 29 and Im going for my first meeting with my CDC tonight, and am super excited about starting the diet...I am turning 30 in July, and after years of trying various diets, Im starting CD sort of as a last resort! :sigh:

I have lurked on these forums for ages, and I am really inspired by peoples enthusiasm and achievements! :0clapper:

I hope I can get to know some of you, and join you on your weight loss journeys, and be as successful as you all seem to be!

Cat x

hiya:D welcome along

Back