January week 1

padbear

This includes new years which was totally off diet as saturday to saturday, so given that after a december of being careful and off diet but stand still ish really pleased with a 3lb weight loss to be back losing. That brings me under 14 stone and under the dread 30 BMI level.

I am exercising alot which I think really helps - 3 times down the gym and swimming twice in tha last week which helps compensate for me not being the best and probably having 800/900 cals/ day (all ketogenic) although being a chap helps as well

Just wanted to post here as trying to be good for january. I did this a year and a half ago and got down to 13 10 so getting close to beating that now which would be great

cheers
P

Jan week 2 another 2lb loss. I'm right at the lowest I got to when I did this in 2011 (230 down to 192 before going back up) so another loss next week woudl get me to my lowest wight in around 5 years I would guess.

I am moving house on Friday (exchanged yesterday) so aware stressful week but will try to do best I can. Moving back to Putneyt an dwant to be fit for the tennis season starting in the spring

I'm watching soe others here report some good losses so here's hoping we all keep at it, and even though my losses aren't as high as they could be it's still all in the right direction :)

cheers
P

Back