JarHEAD's Weight Loss Diary

Its day one, and I am so craving a ****ing sandwich....BAD!!!!!!!!! I worked out for an hour, and then did 15 Minutes of Yoga.

This is my daily food intake.

breakfast

1 Hard Boiled egg.
1 Mulitvitaman
One Leaf of Lettuce

Lunch.

Half a cup of yogurt.
Lettuce Leaf, with a drizzle of olive oil
One slice of Tomato

Midday

Diet Pepsi

Dinner

Hard Boiled Egg
1/3 Can of Tuna.

Thoughout the Day, I drank a Total of 128oz( 1gal) Of water.

--------------------------------------------

Day Two

WHY DON'T THESE CRAVINGS STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually am full, but I can't seem to want to stop eating. Well lets see how the day ends..

Day Three.....

Ugh, when these cravings are gonna end?

Breakfast

1 Cup of non fat yogurt
1 boiled apple( I'm allergic to fresh apples)

Lunch

1 boiled egg

Dinner

3 Slices of Roast Beef, 1/2 Teaspoon of non-fat mayonnaise, and three large lettuce leaves.

Exercise

Ran on the treadmill non-stop @ 4.3 Mph for 1 hour.

200 Sit-Ups, Military Style

Attempted a Push Up

15 Minutes Of Yoga

I did the same thing throughout the week, though I was working, and attending classes.

I will weigh in tomorrow...

Day 9.

Last week- 400

Day 11.

Kept on the same 600 Calorie Diet. My Marine recruiter, was so touched by my urge to lose weight, and to become a marine, that he actually knocked on my apartment door at 5:00 in the morning and ran with me. He even shook my hand....*HOORAH*

As of today, I am another step closer to become a marine. I am officially a Poolee.

HOORAH

Week One- 392.5 (-7.5) HOORAH!!!
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four
Week Five

Last edited:
what diet are you doing? that is not a very good diet, infact you will not be getting hardly any of the nutrients you need from that.

what diet are you doing? that is not a very good diet, infact you will not be getting hardly any of the nutrients you need from that.

Hiya Jarhead :)

I agree with Ria here. although I totally understand why you would be wanting to get a kick start with weightloss, you are not eating enough here:confused: And you are exercising as well.

Is this a particular weightloss plan you are following or one you have devised for yourself?

Best wishes,

Isis :)

Back