Jason Vale's 7lbs in 7 days diet

wannabslim

Gold Member
Is anyone doing this or who has done it in the past? Its the one that Jordan used to shed her baby weight and all the reviews by people who have bought the book rant and rave about how good the losses have been.

Just interested to know what you guys think of it?

I was thinking of trying it in the New Year to boost my metabolism and get me into the idea of healthy habits..

not heard of it but would like to know more

is this the one where you make fruit jucies or some such, something like a vlcd that you make yourself ?If so think it is only safe for a week at a time but may have wrong one .It may be good to give you a kick start in the new year ,something I may need to get sorted myself .lol xx good luck

Yep you only do it for a week, it tells you what ingredients you need etc. Seems quite expensive as you need both a juicer AND blender, and the ingredients aren't cheap... but he says you can use it on a quarterly basis to help with maintenance, so you do it 4 times a year for a week each time.

Not sure about it but the reviews do seem pretty good xx

It's basically a juice fast, isn't it? The problem with these "xlbs in 7 days" things is a lot of the time people tend to put the weight back on. :\

Back