JaxD's Diary- Damned drink and Kentucky woes!

You know? I let myself get so hungry i was nearly salivating - it started a binge and i feel awful now!! Shall defo be on treadmill tomorrow during my lunch break:eek:

I've just joined Team 1 (All Stars) so now i have to try and be on my best behaviour and not let the others down!:p

Weekends are a nightmare even when i'm working! ( I think it's all psychological)

Back on track today thank goodness!! Just home from work about an hour ago and have just eaten a HUGE plate of pasta bolognese with loads of veggies to bulk it up - all for 5.5points and it was delicious! Am nearly bursting at the seams:busted: Had a wobble after when my eldest son decided to be a spoilt brat and give some back cheek and made me send him to his room:mad:but stopped myself from reaching for the biscuit tin just in time!! Emotional eating is the road to no town!

Don't think i will have lost this week as haven't been that good all week (especially yesterday:sigh:) but won't let it put me off!:)

Did do 3 miles on treadmill and some arm exercises (bingo wings:cry:) in work during lunch break so that made me feel a bit more positive.

Hope you all had a good Sunday!:D

Well done for avoiding the biscuit tin and getting on that treadmill during your lunchhour - very dedicated! Hope tomorrow goes well for you :)

hi there Jax

Only just stumbled accross your diary and thought I'd pop in and say "hello" you've done brill with your weight loss ;o)

Your like me an emotional eater and I do the exact same thing as a rule when the kids winde me up or back chat etc i instantly think of food but am learning to curb it ;oO

Well done on going on treadmill in your lunch break that is dedication x

Thanks Girls!!

Don't know if i would call it dedication but necessity really;)- I find i really miss that 1 point before i went down to 19pts a couple of weeks ago! I have to exercise to try and balance out the days when i go a bit over:rolleyes:

Need to get my ass in gear!

Must go to bed - have just spent £260 on a new Netbook (am still in shock) This old laptop is sooooo slow it's doing my head in!:mad:

its money well spent on a new PC though.. you need it to talk to us! :D

well done for avoiding the biccie barrel xxx

Well done for avoiding the rocky road to the biscuit barrel.

On the bingo wings front - there were some great arms exercises on gmtv the other week - think they will be on their website now (gm.tv) - you can certainly feel them working. x

Oh my! Think I'm in love with the WW black forest bars! They're really chocolatey!

Anyway didn't get on 'puter this evening as was watching Hairspray on Sky! I feel like bopping around the house but OH will think I've lost the plot if I do!
Shall catch up tomorrow with all your posts!

Happy Pointing!:D

Hi all!!:p

Well, lost 0.5lbs this week which i am actually quite happy with as i wasn't exactly saintlike all week but at least i didn't go completely off the rails:D. It's also a half pound closer to GOAL!!!

I'm hoping my new girlie pink Netbook arrives tomorrow as this laptop is about to be launched out the window it is running soooooooo slow:mad:.

Am off for a few days now so i'll be able to catch up with all your diaries then - tonight it;s like a winter night with gale force winds - the kids won't sleep upstairs and so are in the spare room beside us:rolleyes:

One good thing is there's no school in the morning so i can lie in my bed to my heart's content:D

Have a good sleep everyone!!!

half a pound is half a pound. take care and be back soon

Well done on being 0.5 lbs closer to goal and enjoy your new notebook when it arrives. We got a new laptop at weekend - we're loving it as trying to juggle the usage with five of us over the one desktop just wasnt working ... cant think why??? :rolleyes:

0.5lbs is great - you are so close to goal so any step down is a step in the right direction :) well done! xxx

Morning

Well done on the 0.5 loss .. I'd be very happy with that this week (I'd also be ringing the pope and telling him about this miracle!)

I'm getting a new laptop too - DH is buying me a Mac Air book - can't wait!! Would love it to of been pink too though!! :)

Have a good day!
Twigs
xx

Hi hon just popped by to say congrats on your half pound - am sure last bit comes off dead slowly just to annoy us ;oO

We have 1 desktop and two laptops in our house - and I still am last person to be able to go on any of them - kids continually on Msn or facebook!! xxx

Congrats on you loss, it all adds up. Exciting getting a new gadget, couldn't be with out my note book. Good luck for the coming week and Hope you enjoyed your lie in xx

Morning

Well done on the 0.5 loss .. I'd be very happy with that this week (I'd also be ringing the pope and telling him about this miracle!)
LOL!!!:D

I'm getting a new laptop too - DH is buying me a Mac Air book - can't wait!! Would love it to of been pink too though!! :)

Mac Air book sounds very technical. I love gadgets. My DH doesn't share that love and thinks i'm bonkers! He's just so SQUARE:D (bless him and he's 4 years younger than me:eek:)

Have a good day!
Twigs
xx

Had a great lie in but house in disarray so need to get off this computer and do a bit of housework!

Thanks for your support ladies:thankyou:. Checked the scales this morning (bold girl) and i think that the fluid i've been retaining for the last few days has somehow abandoned ship:D and I am down to my lightest yet since before Christmas.

Still waiting for my Netbook but have been onto the website and it has been posted, Yay!!! Hope to get it tomorrow and then no doubt i'll just waste another day playing with it instead of doing the ironing, vacuuming, mopping etc:D

Weather a bit iffy today so kids have been on their PS3 all day but I see a glimpse of sunshine so they're just about to get turfed outside:p They wouldn't budge from that flaming machine if they could get away with it. Really regret getting them it for Christmas -seemed like a good idea at the time.

Schwartz have come up with these recipe mixes for various meals like Spanish chicken, Jamaican Jerk chicken and Cajun chicken. They are just a dried mix of herbs and spices with 75 cals per packet which feeds 4 once mixed with the rest of the ingredients. I've tried the cajun one and it was really really nice - full of flavour. Tonight having the Spanish one with some rice so shall let you know what it's like. Some of you may well use them already, of course.

Apart from that am trying to get myself motivated for some jogging later on but have a really sore ass:eek: and thigh due to a training course in work the other day - think i've pulled a muscle:mad: (I was only kneeling up and down!! What's that all about!!?)

Roll on Summer is all I say!!

I know I am a bit late but just got back and catching up with diaries. Well done for 0.5lbs loss. You are so close to the goal now!

Hope you are happy with new gadget:)x

Oh dear!!:mad: Halo well and truly off today. I appear to be on self-destruct mode at the moment and have eaten all the crap of the day:eek:. Feeling a bit yuck now:(

Maybe it will get it out of my system:p

Going out for tea tonight too so a disastrous day all round.

Ah well - on night duty all weekend so that should help as don't eat as much on nights.;)

Hi hun never mind back on it 2moro.

Btw where did you find the swartz spice mixes been looking for them in tesco but they weren't there - i seen the add on the tv they look good ;o) x

Back