JaxD's Diary- Damned drink and Kentucky woes!

Oh dear!!:mad: Halo well and truly off today. I appear to be on self-destruct mode at the moment and have eaten all the crap of the day:eek:. Feeling a bit yuck now:(

Maybe it will get it out of my system:p

Going out for tea tonight too so a disastrous day all round.

Ah well - on night duty all weekend so that should help as don't eat as much on nights.;)

Hi
I just had a self-sabotage day, and it did get it out of my system, I'm well and truly back on track. I think sometimes we need these blow outs to realise how crappy we feel afterwards .. as long as they're not too often of course! :)

Sending your some good luck vibes for tomorrow! :vibes:

Twigs
xx

Hi Jaxie, How s today so far?
Did you enjoy your meal out yesterday?

Dont worry about yesterday. Now with working nights all will be back to staying within points like you said. Have a good weekend. xx

G'day all!!:wave_cry:

After gorging all day yesterday felt like death when i went to bed and still feel off colour today!!

Still struggling to stay on track today but am putting it down to PMT which is always a nightmare for me as i just wanna eat junk all day!

Am gonna get stuck into some housework and maybe a jog on treadmill (which is the only good thing i did yesterday) in order to take my mind off chocolate. The kids' Easter eggs are winking at me from their perch but i'm gonna ignore them.

Catch y'awl later

Thank you Nannis and Mredhill;)

Feeling particularly wrecked today:cry: It's always a nice feeling to come home after working all night and climb into bed and snuggle up but today the Circuit of Ireland car rally is passing by our house:mad: So every couple of minutes cars are roaring past and my brother's kid decided to bring all his friends up to the house resulting in a major football tournament taking place outside my bedroom window:eek: I eventually gave up and got up but hoping no one calls for a visit as I am looking like a train wreck;).

I'm gonna be in good form at work tonight.....NOT. Everyone better just do what they're told..LOL!:p

Diet wise night duty is always good for staying on track as i never feel like eating as much although tomorrow we're all going to my bruv's house for a feed so that'll be a bit of a disaster no doubt (no drink for me though:cry: as i'm working tomorrow night)

I think i am just gonna be happy to maintain until after the holidays:rolleyes:

Ah, now the spare room reference makes perfect sense.

Well done on your half pound and the rest if it has come off.

What kind of training course were you on then? Sounds intriguing. I am a trainer and never have people on their knees....might be fun though. ;)

HI Jax

You it's just dawned on me that ive not posted on your diary, how ridiculous as you are always posting on mine! Sorry about that :asskick: Thats me kicking me up the butt!!!

Belated well done on your 0.5lb loss this week, well done!! Hope you manage to catch up on your sleep at some point. It must be a nightmare. My brother works night shift and there are workmen working outside his room at the mo, he absolutely cracks up! Must be really hard I get so grumpy if I don't get enough sleep!!

Anyhoo hope you are enjoying Easter weekend

x

Ach!! I'm useless:sigh:

My darling OH arrived home a short while ago with a huuuuuuggggee After Eight Easter egg with minty dark choc and I proceeded to munch half of it so don't want to think about the calories in that:eek:

Family get together tomorrow so just
gonna wrote off diet until Monday!!

Have to go into work shortly and am so shattered - God, seems a long time until 8am in the morning!:cry:

Catch up tomorrow

What happened to other half of the egg? Did you share with OH?:)
Hope you survive the night and enjoy familly day tomorrow. xx

Mmmmm after eights are my fave - never mind as long as you enjoyed it ;o)

What job do u do hun? I used to do nights but didn't agree with me used to suffer big time with headaches and couldn't sleep during day. Feel for you with the rally thing the other day and the footie tornament "why oh why do they have to shout so much" lol xxx

Well, I have well and truely fallen off the wagon since last Thursday:cry: Have eaten mountains of chocolate, chinese, and other general cr*p:eek:. Feel gross now and have resorted to drastic action in order to limit the damage before next Tuesday's WI. Have dug out the remainders of my CD shakes and am going to do that for a couple of days to lose the bloat! Nightmare!!:( Why oh why do i do it to myself? I hate feeling like this and all the junk food really isn't worth the guilt afterwards but it still doesn't stop me!!:sigh:

Well, managed one day on the Cambridge but just couldn't face it for another:D. Thing is i really didn't feel hungry at all, but it's just so depressing - don't know if i could ever do that again! (It served a purpose at one stage and worked wonders).

So am having a really nice balsamic roast veggie and haloumi cheese dish for lunch with a salad (much nicer than a milk shake;)).

Am just gonna have to live with my binges and learn to control myself after them!!

On the plus side I am currently typing this from my new wee dinky pink Acer netbook and it's great:D Just got it through post about an hour ago!! That's me sorted for the day then!! (Well, except for bringing kids to swimming pool)

Hope the weather is nicer with you all than here - it's pants!:(

Hope you enjoying your new gadget! I want one badly! Got an old laptop which needs to be plugged in all the time coz battery is running flat in 4 minutes!

I dont blame you couldn't face a day on c shakes! Even plain green salad sounds more attractive! And your cheesy one is faaaaaaar above the shakes:)

I think we just need to accept binges from time to time. I got the same problem and think that limiting intake dramatically after makes us to feel even worst! Eat your points allowance and enjoy them:) Hope you have another good and positive day tomorrow. xx

Thanks Nunie:D. You've got a great knack of making me feel better!!

Just had a lovely healthy paella but unfortunately one of my mum's chocolate brownies jumped inot my mouth:eek:. They're so goddam chocolately and squidgy!! (It was only a wee itsy one!!)

So much temptation!! EEK!!

Can't get focused at all at the moment:sigh: so am gonna take a break until after the weekend as have some friends coming up for dinner and drinkies tomorrow night!! Don't know what the problem is but Easter has realy thrown me off track.

Think the 3 weeks without the wise words of my WW leader has had an impact on me!:cry:

On a plus note though I have bought a new car (nice Seat Leon) which i get on Tuesday so am looking forward to that!:D

Need some WW vibes to get me back on track!

hope you have a lovely weekend and that your restart goes better when you get chance xxx

Hiya hope you feel refreshed and ready to get back on the WW wagon after the w/end.

Nice car when we went to Spain couple of years ago our hire car was one of those OH loved it.
have a lovely w/end...xx

Back