JaxD's Diary- Damned drink and Kentucky woes!

Thanks!:p

Yes definitely will start again on Monday. I know from experience what happens when i lose the plot:(. 3 stone later I could've squealed:p Not letting that happen again!!

New car, wow, so exciting!:)
Enjoy your weekend and time with friends. See you back here on Monday! xx

Hiya hon hope you've enjoyed ur weekend and best of luck for starting again - you CAN do this xxx

Hiya Jax,im right here with you when you restart tomoz ive had a pretty bad week myself...
We should set up some sort of keeping on track challenge for the week...hmm wonders.
see you tomoz xx

Thanks you lot:)

don't think i can physically eat anymore today:eek: Must have put on about 7lbs this week alone:cry:.

Back to basics tomorrow. What a nightmare of a weekend!!! (Although was good fun too!)

Catch up tomoz!

Well, I'm back like i said i would but feeling really awful and i know it's due to the amount of crap i've shovelled down my throat over the last few days:eek:

Am dreading tomorrow's WI but will just take it on the chin and move on (unless i sever a couple of limbs? That might drop a few lbs?;))

On severe cutting back mode for the next few days and am heading out for some exercise in the sunshine which will not be too bad:)

Kids back to school today too so that makes it all easier too although there are still 6-7 chocolate eggs on the shelf:eek: BUT AM NOT GOING THERE!!!:D

Have ordered a sexy blue tankini for my hols so wanna try and do it a bit of justice:p

Off out for my run. Catch y'awl later

Well done you for getting back to it - and hope you enjoy ur run in the gorgeous sunshine we are having!

I wouldn't worry too much about WI result this week - its next week you need to focus on xxx

Hi Jax

I too am with you! Desperately trying to crawl back on the wagon after the worst weekend in the history of ww, i definately crumbled in style!!

Hope you have a good week and hope you enjoyed your run, which reminds me, 10k in 2 weeks i need to get my butt out running!!!!

x

x

Hi Joanne:p;)
Just posted on your food diary:) I would enjoy my runs but at the moment i have terrible pain on the front of my left thigh which starts after about 2 miles:cry: It runs down the front of the thigh and to the outer side and at times is quite painful. I more of less limped the last mile but it's ok now:confused: I don't know if it's a muscular pain or down to my age:eek: but it's playing havoc with my fitness plans (even walking briskly hurts) So there'll be no 10kms for me at any stage soon.

Diet wise i'm going to get weighed in morning after a 2 week break and am dreading it but as Trash said I will focus on next week now:).

Keep up the hard work, you're an inspiration;)

Hiya Jax,glad to see you back with us :D
I have the dreaded WI tomoz too,but i hope todays good day will help?

Good luck for the 100% week ahead xx

Hiya Jax,glad to see you back with us :D
I have the dreaded hope todays good day will help?

Good luck for the 100% week ahead xx

Yeah Fuzzy - I was an angel today:p Hoping it has done some good:rolleyes:.

Shall catch up in morning after WI! EEK!!

Well WI was not good and gained a whole 4lbs :cry: but to be expected and actually am relieved it wasn't more. I'm hoping some of it is water weight after my bingefest at the weekend so target for next week is to lose it all or most of it anyway:p

Feeling quite positive and my motivation has been renewed after the WW class this morning. Our leader is such a lovely girl and so supportive.

I seem to have developed a fetish though for halloumi cheese:D. I found a veggie recipe from one of the recent WW magazines and i have fallen in love with it and have had it for 3 days in a row:p YUM YUM YUM!!!

Other than that i have been sat in all day since WW waiting for the flamin' SKY man to come and fix the sky box. I told him that i had to leave between 2:45 and 4pm to get kids but he still hasn't been here!!:mad: This is the second day they haven't appeared - if he doesn't come am gonna go mad - tried ringing him but he's not answering! GRRRRR!!!!!

Hiya Jax.
Just popping by to see how Day 2 is going,hope it went well and also hope the sky man has been?
Good luck for Day 3.
P.S-That 4lbs will be gone in no time at all.xx

Hi Jax

U and me together eh with our 4lbs!!! Actually not too bad and like you said to me prob most of it water. I was like you relieved not to have put on more actually!!

Anyway hope your sky man came before you lost the plot!

Shame about your leg, sounds pretty painful! I've not been out running since last week and the 10k is 2 weeks on sun eek!!! Really need to get my 4lbs heavier but out, will go 2moro, definately!!

x

Sky man came and replaced the box - He told me that it would take a few hours for the Sports and Movies to work again and it's now 10pm and still not right:mad: Shall give it until the morning and then shall be back on the blower!!

Had a perfect diet week planned but it's my eldest boy's 10th birthday tomorrow and we're taking him out for a meal to celebrate so that'll be a bit of a challenge as the restaurant we're going to is really really nice!! (temptation every where i look:cry:). And then i've got Saturday night with the girls too:rolleyes: Will just have to do as much exercise and cut back as much as we can!!

Hope you all had a nice day - Am back to work tomorrow:cry: but off again at the weekend!

Jaxie, enjoy your outing and triple the exercises! Hope you have a fab time tomorrow and happy birthday to DS:) xx

Well, was very bad again yesterday when out to dinner for wee lad's birthday:sigh:. But the restaurant he chose is our favourite and haven't been for so long i just couldn't help meself:eek:

Back to it today - nothing else for it. Only got Saturday night to go now (nightmare) Night out with girls which doesn't happen too often either:rolleyes:. Am NOT going out the door after that for about 4 weeks:mad: Really need to get this weight off. Went to Next today and nothing fitted me so that p**ssed me off somewhat - Not that there was anything really nice for me anyway.

On a plus note - I collected my new Seat Leon and it's really nice so that's a bit of excitement - By end of next week it'll probably be full of sweet and crisp wrappers (kid's not mine!:D).

In work until 8pm tomorrow so that's a 12 hour shift instead of my usual 10 so will have to have food prepared or i will come home and empty the fridge!

Hope everyone is doing better than me:sigh:. Have a good weekend

Catch up soon!

Back