JaxD's Diary- Damned drink and Kentucky woes!

There you are missus,was wondering why i couldnt find your diary got to pg 4!and here you are updating us all...:p

well have a lovely few days off and dont forget to come right back after that break...
Take care x :)

Have a lovely time away jax.
Xx

Thanx Fuzz!:D

Have been trying out the JUDDD plan (or Alternative day diet) and although it is prob great for weight loss I find the depravation every other day just too depressing! Mind you I quite like the Up days where you can eat loads (up to around 2000 cals and more with exercise) but i could see every day becoming an Up day with me:eek:.

Would be good to use in order to pull back a bit though after a holiday and such but wouldn't wanna do it all the time! Today is a Down Day and i feel like gnawing my right arm off i'm so hungry:(.

Nope! Done it and no likies!! Back to WW for me:D

Am sure there's other diets out there i could test drive - I've tried most of them though!!:rolleyes:

WW is def the best diet for working it into life! Have you tried the wendie plan, up and down days with points, supposed to get the metabolisim going?
Have a good evening xx

WW is def the best diet for working it into life! Have you tried the wendie plan, up and down days with points, supposed to get the metabolisim going?
Have a good evening xx

Ugg,

Have you been reading my mind:D:eek::p? I've just been researching it on the net. Have known about it for such a long time and even have the points i'm allowed noted on my ipod!!:p Just haven't got round to it but it could be the secret of my success!!

Shall give it a go next week methinks!!

Thanks for your support!!

Right!! This is it!!:mad: Have to stop this messing around!! Have got just 10 weeks to lose this weight in time for my holiday to Lanzarote and really need to sort myself out!

Have decided to do the Wendie plan for a couple of weeks as the flexible points might help to get me back on the wagon which i have so spectacularly fallen off at the moment:(.

Going to start this next week after my short break to Fermanagh with the kids next week.

In the meantime gonna keep up with the jogging and try to be sort of ok!

Enjoy your weekend all!!

Good Luck Jax..
With that determination you will do it in no time at all...
Have a nice time with the sprogs!!:D x

Hey! What about these for low rise jeans!!!:rotflmao::giggle:They have in-built denim string pants so that they don't fall down!

Somehow i don't think i'll be rushing out to buy them. My flabby belly would look just luvvverly hanging over the top, never mind all my stretch marks:D

oh god, no I wouldnt be wearing them either! They are shocking!! good luck with Wendy! :D

LMAO!!!
They are soooooooooooo funny.......

Dont know about the built in string pants to stop em falling down "looks like they already av!!!LOL..:eek::p

Mind you i would wear em if i looked like that in em!!!PMSL but only in the house mind :banana dancer: xx

Im with you on this one Jax, my stomach would hang over the string.. not a pleasant sight I have to admit! :yuk:

Good god jax where the heck did you find those? was it shockinglybadtasteclothes.com?:D

oh god, no I wouldnt be wearing them either! They are shocking!! good luck with Wendy! :D

thanks Jen! Hope you've had no re-occurrence of your bad turn!?

As for the jeans, the Japanese are going mad for them. Came across the article whilst surfing t'internet! Yak! It'll prob be all the rage shortly! You could just make your own though my Bridgit Jones undies might not have the same effect, Lol:D

Hello lovely ladies,

Back from my family hotel break which was nice but very unhealthy (except for some swimming and tennis). I feel truely atrocious - bloated, sluggish, knackered :cry:and can't wait to feel normal again:sigh:

Hope to be back on straight and narrow by Monday. Have got to get my head around this!

Have a great weekend

Welcome back jax i hope to god i dont feel like that after my 2week all inclusive hol!:eek: im scared ! xx

....and I've bought you some too for when you get to target - best take them back then :p

Welcome back Jaxie - glad you had a nice time.

Will watch the flexible points with interest. xx

thanks Jen! Hope you've had no re-occurrence of your bad turn!?

As for the jeans, the Japanese are going mad for them. Came across the article whilst surfing t'internet! Yak! It'll prob be all the rage shortly! You could just make your own though my Bridgit Jones undies might not have the same effect, Lol:D

I think the Japanese are the only people skinny enough to get away with it! God I hope they don't come over here.. can you imagine :jelous:

Hi Jax

Hope you feel a bit better soon, its rubbish when you are feeling bloated and yucky!! You still going to give the wendi plan a go? Good luck with it if you are. In the meantime, come on up on here on the wagon, there's a few of us on board, LOL x

Back